Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Di Maria is one of my favorite players in the world, but gotdamn I dont think I could pay that amount for him :wow:

And :pacspit: at the bytch ass glazers. My bucs need Oline help while you outchea throwing that cash around.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Altidore combines great speed and physicality with poor ball skills and awareness... It's hard to watch him play sometimes - is he too old to learn some of these skills in order to improve? He's only 24

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
gd2H7xr.png
AVB nominated Levy and he did it, and then he went on to nominate Perez
gd2H7xr.png
" i'm definitely going to nominate somebody that OWES this club alot...and that is Perez
gd2H7xr.png
"

Daps
Where is Di Maria gonna play RWB? :mjlol:

Or is he gonna play upfront similar to Robben at the WC? Which means RVP probably gets dropped.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Blackett was the only player playing like he gaf. Midfield is garbage. RvP and Roon don't work. 3 bosses tried.
yep

its real bad when the only player who looks like a real player is someone from the reserves who has never been highly rated.

hope he keeps improving, i think Rojo will take that position though as thats the slot for a left footed cb

Cleverley, Young and Valencia have to go. and fletcher was shyt aswell. desperately need a cm who can tackle and dictate the tempo