Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

all your teams are shyt with no hope, worldwide
giphy.gif
:what:

What's going on brehs?

Sinus congestion is no joke. :whew:
ebola? :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Was Space Ghost Coast to Coast one of the GOATest cartoons ever?

I've been sitting for the past hour and a half or so going through clips and episodes. shyt has me dying :dead:

The absurdity and surrealism :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i used to watch space ghost at 3 am high as fukk like :dwillhuh:

that show + wondershowzen were so surreal :russ: who greenlighted that shyt? :heh:

I dunno who greenlit it but the dude who created Space Ghost pretty much started all of adult swim and is still the VP of adult swim.

I vaguely remember Wonder Showzen, but I also didn't watch it that much, watching a few clips now it looks delightfully bizarre. :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tell me after the 20 shootings was it? or 20 injured/dead this weekend that stop and frisk is bad. all in bad areas as well.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So according to Pitchfork this is the best song of the decade so far:

What is evident from reading the list is that I have done a superb job of avoiding Beyonce, her song in the top 20 I don't think I've heard even once through, and actually only knowing it from that little gay asian kid who recreated the video in his basement so...that's good for me.

I remembered Azealia Banks. Despite her lacking in talent she could've been alright, but she suffers from megalomania and is insane, so that will scupper any career.

Inspector Norse is a tune and a half.

The list also reminded me about The Dream, who I loved in college for some reason. YAMAHAA OHH YAMAHAA!! :mj:

Jai Paul is the Jay Electronica of indie music/electronic music.

We Found Love at 47 :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the-dream had some dope cuts on the first two albums.

Im really surprised I like some of his music.

Out of thier top 20, id have Midnght City number one.

That Beyonce song was from the Super Bowl halftime commercial a few years ago. They played it at clubs, but I never heard it on the radio. (probably changed when it started)

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
that bit where the letters and S and N had sex :wow:

N got pregnant too, and S left. :dead:

This post made me go back and cue up an episode of Wonder Showzen. I think the one you're talking about is the first episode too.

fukk pitchfork. love Grimes.
:yeshrug: penny I have the feeling you want to take a steaming shyt all over her and her music but I could listen to her babble lyrics and produce weird shyt all day. And I have, multiple times. Saw her open for Lykke Li back when she was still a thing and ended up being way more impressed with her show than Lykke's.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This post made me go back and cue up an episode of Wonder Showzen.
i watched the show intermittently because it would come on random times over the weekend.

It may have been first episode. (it may have been S who got pregnant tbf). I just remember watching it and laughing my ass off.

Those Dear Jesus bits were good too. They would pray for the extermination of the Jews and shyt. :dead:

Where you watching it?