Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me there was just something too off with visions...i fucced with the lyrics of oblivion so heavy tho

And now the walk about, after dark
It's my point of view
If someone could break your neck
Coming up behind you, always coming and you'd never have a clue

:wow: Dat actual aggressive content

Go is warm :trash: water though :camby:sh1t doesn't really fit rihanna's steeze either so i understand why she passed on it

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Hey man if your into those type of anime cosplay hoes then it makes sense if you are into her music.
My yute, you haffi shut yuh bloodclat mouth before we dun mek it happen. We Yardies run di OFT and we nah ago let fassyman lyk yuh talk dat rah rah. :ufdup:
Grimes a di best yuh fassy :birdman:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
And the eredivisie I guess too

:bow: the MLS, so unpredictable
Iunno about the eredivisie now that psv is playing amazing with depay coming off a good world cup performance and plus they got players like de jong( who couldnt cut it in budesliga i guess) and adam maher the next sneijder

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Brehs, what's even the point of watching La Liga if there's no parity? shyt sounds so boring and predictable :flabbynsick:
because every RM/BAR game is an occasion. you're watching all star teams dismantle inferior teams in entertaining fashion. RM for those who like high-flying high-scoring action, Barcelona for those who need a nap. Plus there are no other top-level games on in the world at that tme. The only high profile games late Saturday or late Sunday Euro time+ scarcity + all-star teams = people will watch.

Every soccer fan around the world mostly has their eyes on at RM/Barca in those late slots.

Example: Real Madrid/Atletico Madrid will start at 5pm, thats 10pm Spanish time :damn: no other game in the world at that time, at least none with relevance. And that's the way it is all season. Highly inconvenient for the actual fans but great for everyone around the world.

The other teams though :heh: who cares.

The way RM/Barca dominate are why I hated MU at the time, their home games were routine and deadly boring. It wasn't a passing style, or a shock and awe style, it was just routine pressure until they made the breakthrough. Nothing special, and that's why they didn't have that much success in Europe.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love Bundesliga and Eredivisie games in general, the style is high-tempo and you don't have German equivalent of West Ham holding the German equivalent of West Brom to a 0-0 draw. Another away point in the bank, another crawl to safety, fans cheering for 60 yard PASHUN punts out of bounds that also takes down a tricky winger for 2 weeks. They all go down swinging. High scoring and all that, but sometimes it's easier to just put your boring EPL teams in HD on TV in the background instead of putting up a stream.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
because every RM/BAR game is an occasion. you're watching all star teams dismantle inferior teams in entertaining fashion. RM for those who like high-flying high-scoring action, Barcelona for those who need a nap. Plus there are no other top-level games on in the world at that tme. The only high profile games late Saturday or late Sunday Euro time+ scarcity + all-star teams = people will watch.

Every soccer fan around the world mostly has their eyes on at RM/Barca in those late slots.

Example: Real Madrid/Atletico Madrid will start at 5pm, thats 10pm Spanish time :damn: no other game in the world at that time, at least none with relevance. And that's the way it is all season. Highly inconvenient for the actual fans but great for everyone around the world.

The other teams though :heh: who cares.

The way RM/Barca dominate are why I hated MU at the time, their home games were routine and deadly boring. It wasn't a passing style, or a shock and awe style, it was just routine pressure until they made the breakthrough. Nothing special, and that's why they didn't have that much success in Europe.
ibnBkg6EI4PSEV.gif

Seems reasonable. Shame the actual league kinda sucks though :flabbynsick: