Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
the words under your avi say otherwise :mjlol: :umad

lwo is the same as man u fans, you demand greatness just because of the team, like it doesn't matter who runs it
:what: you know 98% of LWO posts are :troll: posts right?

Guess who's a free agent in 2016? :sas1:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:what: you know 98% of LWO posts are :troll: posts right?

Guess who's a free agent in 2016? :sas1:
tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

all your teams are shyt with no hope, worldwide

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Lowkey these first week games been pretty garbage.

Few flashes of greatness here and there but mostly nothing to good :manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
URRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH, that Fabregas assist was facking FILTHY
marbury.gif

The 25 minute period from 1-0 down to 3-1 was ridiculous, that was some of the best football Chelsea have played in years.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez

You been following this Wet Fete stuff? Looking like it's about to be a similar fiasco to the Canboulay a few weeks back. :dead: For weeks, these dudes been non-stop hyping and promoting this party over at the Village, posters everywhere, and nonstops ads on the undergound radio stations.
Hell, tonight I'm tuning in and completely out of the blue these dudes are talking about another venue.
I check twitter and instagram and sure enough ... it's been moved out to East New York to some venue I don't believe anyone has ever heard of. :laff: I'm damn near sure these promoters have done it again and oversold a venue. As long and as hard as they been promoting it, no way this hasn't sold out yet, but they're still selling tickets and now with a flipping venue change just announced like yesterday. :dead:

Shuttle buses is their answer. :dead: Oh, the fukkery that is about to happen tomorrow.

We gotta talk about this fam. I have seen some fukkery this weekend.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
URRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH, that Fabregas assist was facking FILTHY
marbury.gif

The 25 minute period from 1-0 down to 3-1 was ridiculous, that was some of the best football Chelsea have played in years.

Top 5 assists, I have ever seen.

Thank God he won't be doing that after February.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
James Olley ‏@JamesOlley 3m
At Ataturk Stadium (eventually). Wenger: "Everybody who played on Sat is available. Gibbs has a hamstring injury & will be out for 2-3 wks."

James Olley ‏@JamesOlley 2m
Change by Wenger: "Sanogo stayed at home because he has a hamstring problem. He was not comfortable this morning...I forgot him!"
Shad Forsythe :usure:

Get that Yankee Doodle outta here :camby:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Sheesh, fraud watch 14-15 isn't facking about, brehs are getting exposed in August! :damn:

Let's talk about your boy Sanchez though. I know you'reGo also seeing them tell-tale signs indicative of a brain-dead player; some of his decision making on Saturday was Kalou-esque.:deadrose:
Gonna do Sanchez to Fabregas in fantasy football :lupe:

Then im gonna do Fabregas back to Sanchez once the Leicester game is done.

Fabregas be killing these Championship sides something filthy boy :scusthov: