Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
i watched the show intermittently because it would come on random times over the weekend.

It may have been first episode. (it may have been S who got pregnant tbf). I just remember watching it and laughing my ass off.

Those Dear Jesus bits were good too. They would pray for the extermination of the Jews and shyt. :dead:

Where you watching it?

Nah, letter N is a drunk who just gets out of rehab, and letter S is a detective that they've hired to find her after she went missing.
My wonder showzen experience is pretty much the same as yours and @horse. kills, watching Adult Swim randomly while being high as fukk at 2 am and just cracking up at the absurdity of shyt they put into the show.

I'm halfway through the first episode, watching it via XBMC. I have a setup where I can stream just about any tv show, and a lot of channels too (it's how I watch Sky Sports/BT sport/ITV when I'm not using Hola and connecting my Mac to my Apple TV via airplay). You can run it on a PC too. Start here http://xbmc.org and download the program, then watch this video and install repos to access everything. You will have applications that can look up just about any movie/tv show and stream it, and NaviX to watch live tv. Only thing is, the streams are choppy at times, and you're at the mercy of the up loaders, so most things are not crystal clear HD. Also I'm too lazy to seek out HD streaming all the time, but you can't really be picky when you're watching almost everything you want for free.

Dear Jesus, have you done something with your hair? It looks nice. I need to borrow 50 bucks again.

Letters N and S fukking right now :deadrose:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Midnight City is still damn good.

That Ariel Pink song that's number 2, back in 2010 that was my shyt. I had that on repeat. Weirdly enough now when I listen to it it gets the automatic
xTnqfVU.png
face. It's not even that it has aged in four years, but there is something to it that just makes me cringe now.

Brehs are really gonna try to make Nicki Minaj's verse on Monster out to be a classic verse :dead:

Pyramids is stunning song tbf.

No Fleet Foxes "Montezuma" as well :upsetfavre:

This post made me go back and cue up an episode of Wonder Showzen. I think the one you're talking about is the first episode too.

fukk pitchfork. love Grimes.
:yeshrug: penny I have the feeling you want to take a steaming shyt all over her and her music but I could listen to her babble lyrics and produce weird shyt all day. And I have, multiple times. Saw her open for Lykke Li back when she was still a thing and ended up being way more impressed with her show than Lykke's.

Nah I really have no qualms with Grimey. Her shyt is ubiquitous enough to warrant that type of hate, that indie darling that you want to give the :camby: because it sounds like utter nonsense. But she doesn't really bother me, I've given her music a fair shot, I've tried to listen to that album several times, but it just never clicked so I just leave it at that. :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah, letter N is a drunk who just gets out of rehab, and letter S is a detective that they've hired to find her after she went missing.
My wonder showzen experience is pretty much the same as yours and @horse. kills, watching Adult Swim randomly while being high as fukk at 2 am and just cracking up at the absurdity of shyt they put into the show.

I'm halfway through the first episode, watching it via XBMC. I have a setup where I can stream just about any tv show, and a lot of channels too (it's how I watch Sky Sports/BT sport/ITV when I'm not using Hola and connecting my Mac to my Apple TV via airplay). You can run it on a PC too. Start here http://xbmc.org and download the program, then watch this video and install repos to access everything. You will have applications that can look up just about any movie/tv show and stream it, and NaviX to watch live tv. Only thing is, the streams are choppy at times, and you're at the mercy of the up loaders, so most things are not crystal clear HD. Also I'm too lazy to seek out HD streaming all the time, but you can't really be picky when you're watching almost everything you want for free.

Dear Jesus, have you done something with your hair? It looks nice. I need to borrow 50 bucks again.

Letters N and S fukking right now :deadrose:

:clap::bow:

Arrogance.

Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:ehh:

I agree, Pyramids is stunning. And I'm not looking at the list, I avoid Pitchfork as much as possible nowadays. Grabbed way too many albums because of high ratings from them that have languished and died on my hard drive back in my more impressionable days.

I didn't even know Grimes was an indie darling until people absolutely shyt on the song she wrote for Rihanna and kept for herself after Rihanna rejected it. So many hurt feelings because she dared to make something that sounded like 50 other chicks in the EDM space could have made it. I have a hard time trying to sell people on Visions or any of her previous work just because it sounds so far out there in comparison to most of the things that get pushed nowadays. Gave up a year ago.

I want to see her at Made in America fest Philly (which will be leaving Philly in the next three years, guaranteed) but fukk if I'm paying $100 to stand on the Parkway and wait around for her, Danny Brown, and... well, that's it. Kings of Leon and Tiesto headlining day two :upsetfavre:

Arrogance.

Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

You're welcome. If you or any other breh that comes across this wants any recommended sources I can make a list at some point in the future.

I'm gonna do it now because I'm drinking and liable to forget about it.

Movies/TV: 1Channel, 2 Movies Evolved.

There's other sources for movies/tv too but between those two you should be able to find whatever TV show/movie you want. Netflix no longer needed, although Netflix is organized a lot better and lets you know exactly which episodes you've watched and haven't watched.

Sports/Footy: SportsDevil, Football Today.

SportsDevil has a list of streaming sites inside of it, like FirstRow and AtdheNet. Football Today is where you can go to watch steams of games from the past, broken down by league/competition and such. It doesn't archive that far back into the past, although there's still World Cup matches on there. Usually uploaded in HD and in English. I'm probably going to use it to watch Chelsea/Burnley when I wake up tomorrow.

Live TV/streaming movies/streaming tv shows: Navi-X, Mash Up.

Navi-X is the reason to have XBMC running on a machine. It's hella unorganized, but super effective. People post streams of recent movies (shot on cams in theaters, and sometimes good HD quality too) on there. I use the most viewed in the last 24 hours option when I'm in there because thats where the most recently updated sources are. If you find Hammy 40 Streams, you can find a mix of American/British tv, including like 20 Bein Sports from around the world, all the Sky Sports channels, BT sport, and other things. There's also piff uploads there too, but those are random as fukk. And there's tv networks from around the world there too, so if you want to watch a Denzel flick in Arabian language you can do that too. Don't know why you would but it's there.

Mashup is a baby version of Navi-x in my opinion. Pretty much everything I said about Navi-X applies there too, but it's a shallow pond in comparison to the things you can find in Navi-X. I use it mainly to watch DBZ streams when I can't think of anything to watch.

I will admit, all of this is confusing as fukk the first time you configure it and run it. So if you need any pointers just ask.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
best wondershowzen bit was that puppet asking sleeping homeless people if they were having the american dream

the people he bothered didn't even get offended, it was always the people around them that felt bad about ignoring the homeless until a cameraman in a blue puppet woke him up

tumblr_lo8sk7ZDLh1qlff32o1_400.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I want my discrimination and I want it NOW.

A Swedish paper has apologised to Red Bull Salzburg for an article putting the Austrian club in the same bracket as Adolf Hitler and Josef Fritzl, the man who held his daughter imprisoned in his cellar for 24 years and fathered seven children with her.

Red Bull Salzburg face the Swedish side Malmo in the Champions League play-offs on Tuesday night and the Aftonbladet journalist Ronnie Sandahl started his piece on the Austrian champions with the following sentences: “Austria has not only given us Josef Fritzl and Adolf Hitler. There is also Red Bull Salzburg, the most hated football club of our time.”

Sandahl added: “When they play each other in the two decisive Champions League games people from all over the world will be support the Swedes.”

:russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
And yeah the outrcy after she released 'Go" was hilarious. All my friends were steaming over it.

I gave them a giant :beli: and played it in one of my sets and of course the whole place went off :dj2:

You pretty much have to ignore most peoples opinions on music until after they're two and a half drinks in because until then they'll only admit to liking the music they're social standing tells them they're supposed to like.

I also really wonder why Rih's team turned that song down. Not gonna be a billboard topper or something, but it's going to be head and shoulders better than all of the filler tracks on her next endeavor.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Brehs, what's even the point of watching La Liga if there's no parity? shyt sounds so boring and predictable :flabbynsick: