Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
You should support spurs. We on the come up and try not to be like those gloryhunters who only supports abunch of top european teams like @penfield does(barca and arsenal?)

The gooners are at the top of my list of EPL teams to possibly support :mjpls: spurs are closer to the middle :mjpls:

so far just from watching classic matches and investigating what i can the teams i like best are:

EPL: undecided
Bundesliga: Dortmund
La Liga: Atletico Madrid
Serie A: Roma

:patrice:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's crazy how much we could :eat: in that era, especially just on that channel alone.

So much leftovers.

iqt1V6U.png
the glory years :noah:

that smiley :dead:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
The gooners are at the top of my list of EPL teams to possibly support :mjpls: spurs are closer to the middle :mjpls:

so far just from watching classic matches and investigating what i can the teams i like best are:

EPL: undecided
Bundesliga: Dortmund
La Liga: Atletico Madrid
Serie A: Roma

:patrice:

:salute:

Great choice, we bout to have fun this season :blessed:

The Wolves are hungry.. :youngsabo:

Actually I'm set on really following the EPL this year but don't have a team yet :patrice:

Last year I was kinda feeling Liverpool but can't call me a fan yet :yeshrug: and Enjoyed Chelsea back in 08-11 when Drogba was the closest thing to Ronaldo reincarnate on the field :ahh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Now that the Union are above the playoff red line I'm finally invested in the playoff chase. Need the Fire to stop being useless and beat the Red Bulls tonight.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Now that the Union are above the playoff red line I'm finally invested in the playoff chase. Need the Fire to stop being useless and beat the Red Bulls tonight.
0 doubt about this, NY hasn't won @ Chicago in 10 years or something :heh:

but this year we did break the streak in Foxboro, so hoping for another minor miracle :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Broletariat no need to pick a team in every league. makes CL pointless. its fun to have a top european club because you can talk to anyone outside of canada/US (and some in those countries) and chat shyte about CL

if you're gonna pick a team outside of the top leagues, do it based on traveling/moving/where you already live.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@concise question, do the mods pick and choose which threads are shown on the front page? Or is it based on the most popular threads at the moment?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Broletariat no need to pick a team in every league. makes CL pointless. its fun to have a top european club because you can talk to anyone outside of canada/US (and some in those countries) and chat shyte about CL

if you're gonna pick a team outside of the top leagues, do it based on traveling/moving/where you already live.

Yeah i get that. It's not that i would support those teams per se, just have a team to favor watching whenever I do tune into other leagues, because it's impossible to watch all the teams. My Premier League team is probably going to be my CL team/ team to support because of language barriers and it's the easiest to watch here in America, so that's why I'm undecided right there.

I will of course also support an MLS team full stop, but I'm waiting to see if the league gives my hometown the team it deserves first.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You know as you grow older you recognize the wisdom of your elders

I'm only now seeing the light that is FOOTBALL

All those years of my youth ignoring my father and uncles trying to show me THE BEAUTIFUL GAME

The constant motion and tension of a match the elite level of skill it takes...... I appreciate it now

A young nikka was wrong

And to think maybe if I had of laced up a pair of PREDATORS instead of j's.......
A young gawd could be fukking international club slores right now I mean shyt do you see the fukking checks these boys pull

Waaaaahaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaahaaaaaa////// REAL TEARS//////