Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
You know as you grow older you recognize the wisdom of your elders

I'm only now seeing the light that is FOOTBALL

All those years of my youth ignoring my father and uncles trying to show me THE BEAUTIFUL GAME

The constant motion and tension of a match the elite level of skill it takes...... I appreciate it now

A young nikka was wrong

And to think maybe if I had of laced up a pair of PREDATORS instead of j's.......
A young gawd could be fukking international club slores right now I mean shyt do you see the fukking checks these boys pull

Waaaaahaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaahaaaaaa////// REAL TEARS//////

Atleast you blessed now breh welcome to the light :blessed:

What team you rooting for?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Atleast you blessed now breh welcome to the light :blessed:

What team you rooting for?
Honestly I root for individual players than teams and all that
I'm an uptown boy so I should root for nycfc when they start playing next to Yankee stadium(even though red bulls was here first)

I gotta say I do like arsenal (probably won't happen but imagine pogba+sanogo=the French connection)

I feel it takes a certain type of player to pull you in basketball has its iversons American football has its vicks etc.

Coming up because I never really studied football like that so I was missing thierry henry ian wright ronaldo fenomeno totti zizou etc.

It's only now that I can watch those highlight reels and see just how much SWAG was on the pitch//////

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly I root for individual players than teams and all that
I'm an uptown boy so I should root for nycfc when they start playing next to Yankee stadium(even though red bulls was here first)

I gotta say I do like arsenal (probably won't happen but imagine pogba+sanogo=the French connection)

I feel it takes a certain type of player to pull you in basketball has its iversons American football has its vicks etc.

Coming up because I never really studied football like that so I was missing thierry henry ian wright ronaldo fenomeno totti zizou etc.

It's only now that I can watch those highlight reels and see just how much SWAG was on the pitch//////

Good shxt seems like you really studying the game n what you missed :salute:

I get what you're saying and yes that french connection would be magnificent Pogba is gawd status forreal :blessed:

That favorite team shxt will come to you and you're right it starts with the players (if you don't already have a strong connection to the city or area)

Totti single-handedly made me a Roma fan for life :ohlawd:

Pre Career Ending Injury :blessed:

Post "career ending" injury :ohhh:

Still Got It :merchant:

That's my GOAT :to:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Good shxt seems like you really studying the game n what you missed :salute:

I get what you're saying and yes that french connection would be magnificent Pogba is gawd status forreal :blessed:

That favorite team shxt will come to you and you're right it starts with the players (if you don't already have a strong connection to the city or area)

Totti single-handedly made me a Roma fan for life :ohlawd:

Pre Career Ending Injury :blessed:

Post "career ending" injury :ohhh:

Still Got It :merchant:

That's my GOAT :to:

EMPEROR TOTTI

I mean to stay with the same team your whole career in any sport is CRAZY

He's gotta be a gawd in his town

He kept it thorough and never switched sides

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
EMPEROR TOTTI

I mean to stay with the same team your whole career in any sport is CRAZY

He's gotta be a gawd in his town

He kept it thorough and never switched sides

It really is, imagine he turned down the OG Galacticos team stacked with Legends like Beckham, Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos to stay with Roma :wow:

I know I'm bias but even if I was another team supporter I'd still :salute:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
^^^FORREAL^^^

I like the current squad too that ugly muthafukka gervinho and that fat fool destro jahahahaa

I don't know about that yedlin deal that was rumored but I like teams like Roma just a lil bit of something different when the whole world is on that real barca man u yadda yadda yadda

$LEEPER$¡!¡!¡!

Last edited:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
FORREAL

I like the current squad too that ugly muthafukka gervinho and that fat fool destro jahahahaa

I don't know about that yedlin deal that was rumored but I like teams like Roma just a lil bit of something different when the whole world is on that real barca man u yadda yadda yadda

$LEEPER$¡!¡!¡!

The black arrow is one UGLY nikka :russ:

Destro started the season fat as a mofo due to his injury dude looked like the definition of flabby, when he came back on the pitch tho that fat CAC scored a goal every 94 minutes played :obama: 13 goals in 18 matches

Man I was on his d1kk no young yogurt the moment I saw his performance at the world cup dude got game, I already know if he goes to Spurs he's going to ruin the momentum he has at the moment, just look at all the talent Spurs wasted last year, Lamela, Soldado, Erikssen :snoop:

Plus Roma in a dire need of a young wing back he'd fit right into Garcia's system and our coach is known for developing young talent

Yea personally, I never root for dominant teams like that, there's less drama less surprise less fvkkery less struggle less passion at least for me.
Roma the type of team to make you cry tears of joy while you goings nuts if they fvkk around and win the title :ohlawd:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The black arrow is one UGLY nikka :russ:

Destro started the season fat as a mofo due to his injury dude looked like the definition of flabby, when he came back on the pitch tho that fat CAC scored a goal every 94 minutes played :obama: 13 goals in 18 matches

Man I was on his d1kk no young yogurt the moment I saw his performance at the world cup dude got game, I already know if he goes to Spurs he's going to ruin the momentum he has at the moment, just look at all the talent Spurs wasted last year, Lamela, Soldado, Erikssen :snoop:

Plus Roma in a dire need of a young wing back he'd fit right into Garcia's system and our coach is known for developing young talent

Yea personally, I never root for dominant teams like that, there's less drama less surprise less fvkkery less struggle less passion at least for me.
Roma the type of team to make you cry tears of joy while you goings nuts if they fvkk around and win the title :ohlawd:

DONT LEAVE WHILE YOURE HOT THATS HOW MASE SCREWED UP//////

See I think the secret is stay where you're having success

You see a couple of players who fizzle out after running to a big club but that shyt don't always pan out

Only way you should make that move is if you know you're finna be featured

fukk around and transfer just to get your career subbed to death jahahahaajahahahaa

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
DONT LEAVE WHILE YOURE HOT THATS HOW MASE SCREWED UP//////

See I think the secret is stay where you're having success

You see a couple of players who fizzle out after running to a big club but that shyt don't always pan out

Only way you should make that move is if you know you're finna be featured

fukk around and transfer just to get your career subbed to death jahahahaajahahahaa

Yea forreal, he's better off either staying or going to a club where he's guaranteed a starting spot.

That shxt has happen to many young n upcoming brehs.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
934789_953587181319265_922429582832904614_n.jpg

:shaq:

concise

Veteran
Daps
@concise question, do the mods pick and choose which threads are shown on the front page? Or is it based on the most popular threads at the moment?

Some are chosen by people and some are chosen automatically by activity it looks like.
But I've yet to pick anything to feature, but I did unfeature a thread yesterday. :manny: