Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Chambers looking like a young Mertesacker ouchea :ehh:

Reads the game like Mertesacker :obama:

Lack of pace like Mertesacker :sadcam:

Aryan bloodline like Mertesacker :mjpls:

Rest of the team looked pretty good as well. And hey we won a trophy :ld:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Watching Barcelona slaughter Helsinki right now in the laziest fashion :mjlol: on this BeIN replay

4-0 at 30 minutes :huhldup:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I feel like @Broletariat is working to be @yoyoyo1's understudy. If for whatever reason yoyoyo was to leave, we'd have Bro to fill us in on the most obscure of matches. :wow:

I'll never be on that level, just figure I might as well have whatever's televised on whenever I can :ehh: as I become molded by the game and decide which teams I like

The futbol hipsters:troll:

Naw, if i were a hipster I'd do something gay as fukk like call soccer futbol while living in a North American non Spanish speaking country :troll:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'll never be on that level, just figure I might as well have whatever's televised on whenever I can :ehh: as I become molded by the game and decide which teams I like

Naw, if i were a hipster I'd do something gay as fukk like call soccer futbol while living in a North American non Spanish speaking country :troll:

Good post :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

You should support spurs. We on the come up and try not to be like those gloryhunters who only supports abunch of top european teams like @penfield does(barca and arsenal?)

concise

Veteran
Daps
I feel like @Broletariat is working to be @yoyoyo1's understudy. If for whatever reason yoyoyo was to leave, we'd have Bro to fill us in on the most obscure of matches. :wow:

S9e5t87.png

I remember when I used to be on this wave, watching whatever was on gol tv, fox sports world, those Spanish channels, whatever. I remember even watching those El Salvadorian first division matches featuring teams like FAS that looked like they were being played in someone's big backyard. :heh:

Does anyone remember this show that used to air on GOLtv that used to be like 4 hours and showcased goals from damn near every country's weekend first division if it was televised? I think it used to come on Mondays or so.

I watched everyone second of that show more than a couple of times.
S9e5t87.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Chambers looking like a young Mertesacker ouchea :ehh:

Reads the game like Mertesacker :obama:

Lack of pace like Mertesacker :sadcam:

Aryan bloodline like Mertesacker :mjpls:

Rest of the team looked pretty good as well. And hey we won a trophy :ld:

Might be the smartest young player I have seen in the last 5 years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

brehs, we've found our Rookie of the Year :wowjb:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Does anyone remember this show that used to air on GOLtv that used to be like 4 hours and showcased goals from damn near every country's weekend first division if it was televised? I think it used to come on Mondays or so.

I watched everyone second of that show more than a couple of times.
S9e5t87.png
Sunday night breh.

Was like :blessed: when we got some Guatemalan Primera Division matches

they used to have a goals of the year countdown as well. 500 best goals from around the world (for matches they could purchase the rights too)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didnt know :pachaha:

Shabazz used to be scoring goals for fun at QPR

rumour is the manager found out about his Terminator alias and dropped him :beli:
Nah breh i didn't know his gov name like that

And yeah i knew about his qpr days (very comfy) and the fuccery, just didn't do my googles

concise

Veteran
Daps
Sunday night breh.

Was like :blessed: when we got some Guatemalan Primera Division matches

they used to have a goals of the year countdown as well. 500 best goals from around the world (for matches they could purchase the rights too)

It's crazy how much we could :eat: in that era, especially just on that channel alone.

So much leftovers.

iqt1V6U.png