Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Fantasy brehs, any good ideas for a forward? I have 7.5 million left. Already have Dzeko. :patrice:

Was thinking Bony, Bojan, Remy...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
heard 'empire state of mind' for the first time in a looooooong time, and you know what, that song is pretty great.

one of the most overplayed songs ever, it's like they placed a groan a few seconds in to signal the song would start. except that groan would be in your head.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
#IfBojanWasAmerican breh would be playing for Chattanooga Choo-Choos FC in the 6th division, Tennessee Region Group A (Sunday)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
#IfBojanWasAmerican breh would be playing for Chattanooga Choo-Choos FC in the 6th division, Tennessee Region Group A (Sunday)

:-/

Bojan is shytty, but c'mon. I know you yankees must be salty that the only team interested in Yedlin is spurs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:-/

Bojan is shytty, but c'mon. I know you yankees must be salty that the only team interested in Yedlin is spurs

As a yank I can definitely say I do not give a fukk :tu:

Some are chosen by people and some are chosen automatically by activity it looks like.
But I've yet to pick anything to feature, but I did unfeature a thread yesterday. :manny:

:tu:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
heard 'empire state of mind' for the first time in a looooooong time, and you know what, that song is pretty great.

one of the most overplayed songs ever, it's like they placed a groan a few seconds in to signal the song would start. except that groan would be in your head.

Song is gross. Type of shyt they probably play in NYC souvenir shops. :scusthov:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I remember the first time I heard "Empire State of Mind" and I was like, "This song is pretty good :ehh:"

And then I heard it everywhere for several years and now I'm like "I hate this fukking song :ehh:"

I still don't think I've heard Blueprint 3 in its entirety though. What an abortion of an album :mjlol:

Though "On to the Next One" was my shyt :ffs:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Thank You still goes pretty decent as a watered down version of Public Service Announcement.

:dj2: