Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
THE IRONY. THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONY.

You, a fan of a team that hasn't done shyt since Bale up and left. You, a fan of a team that can't even scratch 70 goals EVEN WHEN YOU HAD BALE while the Reds scored 101 last season. That's 15 more goals than spurs last when you discount Suarez's total. You, a fan of a team that lets Aaron Lennon chase the dream that he's still should be starting on a top 6 PL side.

Don't worry about our attackers. Forget Sturridge, Sterling is better than anyone on your squad and he's only 19. Shee-it I'd take Coutinho over any of your AMs and he might not even start. :mjlol:

Your offseason consisted of poaching a backup goalkeeper from Swansea, some ordinary left back, and some never-made-it English youngster toiling away in Portugal. For fukks sake, even Everton's making more of an attempt to grab top 4, and they've been shopping at the dollar transfer store for the past decade.

I'll enjoy a bit of the bantz from Arsenal supporters. United is midtable, but they're coming back so they can have a laugh too. But Spurs? Enjoy your Europa League coke dreams and fukk right off.
Eriksen > Coutinho

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Liverpool has a good season off the back of a godly season from Suarez and they think they're back to being a top club. :mjlol: I guess they think Lambert, Lallana, and Markovic (who I like) gonna keep 'em top 4. :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Isn't a couple of always two? :dwillhuh:

Whenever someone asks me to give them a couple of something I always give two. If you want more say, give me a few, or several.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why not go after Cavani instead Falcao?? :heh:

and eriksen is not better than Coutinho. :rudy:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Falcao aint gonna go liverpool.:heh: