Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
65774-Will-Smith-hmmm-gif-mNiZ.gif

Be a spurs fan brehs :mjlol:
ever read Brave New World?

In the book, soma is a hallucinogen that takes users on enjoyable, hangover-free "holidays".
@Somalilander :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
First ex-OFT-er to return to the fold: @Grams
Most Random Drunk Posts During the Season lamenting days gone and childhoods passed that everyone awkwardly scrolls by: No one really does this and gets ignored, but lets go with @Diddly Drogba
First Poster to have Mid-Season Meltdown: @Abso831
Most Improved Poster: none
Worst Poster: @DStyles
Number of times Swagchester, Louis Van Gawd will be said: 2,000
Most Delusional Poster: Toss up between the Spurs and Liverpool brehs
Random Outsider Poster to make an Impact: @Walt

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Guys, grammar question : does "a couple of" strictly means "two" or can it mean "a few" for example ?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Premier League Champions: Arsenal

Rest of top four in order: City, Chelsea, Man U

Relegated: Who cares :manny:

FA Cup: Man U

League Cup: Anyone but Liverpool

Golden Boot: Sturridge

PFA Player of the Year: Yaya Toure

Best signing: Alexis

Worst signing: Not a signing but if Chelsea doesn't dump Torres it'll be :russ:

First manager sacked: Pardew

European title winners

La Liga: Barca by not much

Bundesliga: Bayern

Serie A: Roma

Ligue 1: PSG

Champions League: Bayern

Europa League: Everton

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just a hater since your arsenal fan. Spurs is on the come up all these plastics fan hate it when a not so big named team makes it top 4 i see u haters already coming out talking reckless even before the season start. FA cup makes yall the big boys now eh.

This the exact samething i said last season with all the new players coming in. Yall arent that great without suarez. No real striker besides ur two scrubs lambert and sturridge(Daniel needs to prove he can score 20 goals with out suarez). Spurs with finish ahead of you guys just like we have for like 6 seasons besides last season which was transitional season with all the new players getting PL exp.

No wonder eveyone thinks pool fans are so delustional.

:umad:

Its not like im saying were going to finish ahead of arsenal or thing..Im just saying i dont see liverpool being top 3 at all or even top 4.

My man...read those first two quotes again :mjlol: yeah, we reeeeally just hating on spurs cos we're jealous of em

You talking about we think we're big boys now since we got the fa cup...mate, we're not you, we have actually won the prem before...we been big boys, we just let yall get ya weight up :jawalrus:

secondly, you're throwing rocks at liverpool like they didn't come 2nd and spurs have a dezdly strikeforce foh...

And riddle me this, what has spurs done recently or if ever to warrant any of us taking them seriously?

Im starting to believe @Somalilander is @gandolfpiffini ...you've fit into his role like a glove

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You just a hater since your arsenal fan. Spurs is on the come up all these plastics fan hate it when a not so big named team makes it top 4 i see u haters already coming out talking reckless even before the season start. FA cup makes yall the big boys now eh.

:umad: I'm fair breh. I take my shots from time to time but I'm an honest broker. Spurs had their chance but I think that window is closing until they get a stadium or find a gem like Suarez to push them up a notch.

Spurs' issue is they're run by a mad man with no patience. Spurs didn't necessarily under achieve, they have actually punched above their weight. Problem is Spurs never seem to have a philosophy to build from.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
apparently MLS All-Star week is the highlight of the year for all the MLS-covering journos

brehs are mad giddy with the meetups, interviews, insider info traded

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Copa Lib final being played by the 15th seed against the 16th seed

GOAT competition

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This the exact samething i said last season with all the new players coming in. Yall arent that great without suarez. No real striker besides ur two scrubs lambert and sturridge(Daniel needs to prove he can score 20 goals with out suarez). Spurs with finish ahead of you guys just like we have for like 6 seasons besides last season which was transitional season with all the new players getting PL exp.

No wonder eveyone thinks pool fans are so delustional.

THE IRONY. THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONY.

You, a fan of a team that hasn't done shyt since Bale up and left. You, a fan of a team that can't even scratch 70 goals EVEN WHEN YOU HAD BALE while the Reds scored 101 last season. That's 15 more goals than spurs last when you discount Suarez's total. You, a fan of a team that lets Aaron Lennon chase the dream that he's still should be starting on a top 6 PL side.

Don't worry about our attackers. Forget Sturridge, Sterling is better than anyone on your squad and he's only 19. Shee-it I'd take Coutinho over any of your AMs and he might not even start. :mjlol:

Your offseason consisted of poaching a backup goalkeeper from Swansea, some ordinary left back, and some never-made-it English youngster toiling away in Portugal. For fukks sake, even Everton's making more of an attempt to grab top 4, and they've been shopping at the dollar transfer store for the past decade.

I'll enjoy a bit of the bantz from Arsenal supporters. United is midtable, but they're coming back so they can have a laugh too. But Spurs? Enjoy your Europa League coke dreams and fukk right off.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

You, a fan of a team that hasn't done shyt since Bale up and left. You, a fan of a team that can't even scratch 70 goals EVEN WHEN YOU HAD BALE while the Reds scored 101 last season. That's 15 more goals than spurs last when you discount Suarez's total. You, a fan of a team that lets Aaron Lennon chase the dream that he's still should be starting on a top 6 PL side.

Don't worry about our attackers. Forget Sturridge, Sterling is better than anyone on your squad and he's only 19. Shee-it I'd take Coutinho over any of your AMs and he might not even start. :mjlol:

Your offseason consisted of poaching a backup goalkeeper from Swansea, some ordinary left back, and some never-made-it English youngster toiling away in Portugal. For fukks sake, even Everton's making more of an attempt to grab top 4, and they've been shopping at the dollar transfer store for the past decade.

I'll enjoy a bit of the bantz from Arsenal supporters. United is midtable, but they're coming back so they can have a laugh too. But Spurs? Enjoy your Europa League coke dreams and fukk right off.
:umad::umad::umad::umad:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Coutinho is good but he isnt in the class of eriksen or lamela..You guys relied on suarez way to much you can dream all you want but you guys signing half southampton makes you guys contenders? Plus transfer season isnt down yet and if you followed spurs they get there business done late august.

Im just saying your signings arent really impressive besides markovic.

You guys signed fukking LAMBERT you shouldnt be talking shyt first of al

Lallana for £25m :mjlol:

Henderson is going back to former self while gerrard legs are done.