Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
We all riding with the Pope's team in the Libertadores final, right?

Get rid of the midseason MLS All-Star Game. They're gonna get smacked up every season if they keep playing these marquee clubs.

Move the game to the preseason and make it East/West. Or USA vs Int'l.

It makes money and gets ratings. Those other suggestions will provide neither. Nobody cares who wins, it's all about mindless fun and snatching money from plastics.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

So if I were to say, "I have a couple of tickets to the show" that will mean a three or four?

VSELQ.gif

Bottom line fukkers should use a few or several if they're not talking in twos. I don't subscribe to this nonsense. Neither should @Liu Kang

concise

Veteran
Daps
So if I were to say, "I have a couple of tickets to the show" that will mean a three or four?

VSELQ.gif

Bottom line fukkers should use a few or several if they're not talking in twos. I don't subscribe to this nonsense. Neither should @Liu Kang

Yeah, what's the problem? :laugh: If I need to specify two, I'd just say "pair". :yeshrug:
Don't worry about these guys, @Liu Kang , only a couple of people in real life might ever look at you funny for not talking about exactly 2. In all my years, this is the first I've ever heard of this phenomenon.