Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Being honest, I would love to see Celtic competing in the English league. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

England don't want us though :sadbron:

Within 5 years we'd be title contenders :takedat:

Any Americans are more than welcome to take up the cause of Celtic btw. I didn't mean all that about you being plastics :guilty:

no americans are celtic plastics, and if they were theyve moved on to another taem

so dont worry :russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24567607"]Football Round Table, Football Round Table - Recorded on 8/8/2012 latalklive on USTREAM. Radio[/ame]

:ahh: THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!! *geeks out*

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
US Open Cup Final starting now. GOLTV and firstrow/atdhe/etc.

It's gonna be a good one :drool:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I been meaning to ask, and I have a vague recollection of it being talked about briefly for a bit some 30 pages back.

Is GOL Tv an actual thing anymore? Or what are the best channels to get. About to move and I need my shib in order.

FSC obvi, is that whole Al Jazeera thing still happening? ESPN Deportes?

I used to just roll with FSC and stream everything else but doing that shyt sucks and I plan on getting a dvr so no real need for that, only for some matches I hope.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I was just about to post an update on that but decided not to cause it's only in testing and it's just speculation. Dish/Directv have apparently picked up BeIn and have it in testing. (from what I read in the BS TV/R thread) but nothing solid. If moves are to be made they're gonna be made in the next two weeks. Apparently the sheikhs are paying the companies to take a spot on their channel lists, so hopefully the other cable/dish ones are included in the eventual expansion.

FSC = EPL
GolTV = Germany, Brazil
ESPN Deportes = basically useless now. They used to have all the La Liga matches but not anymore. Only Eredivisie now, basically. They have a lot of the random Euro qualifiers however, but all that is on ESPN3 anyway.
BeIn = Spain, Italy, France

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was just about to post an update on that but decided not to cause it's only in testing and it's just speculation. Dish/Directv have apparently picked up BeIn and have it in testing. (from what I read in the BS TV/R thread) but nothing solid. If moves are to be made they're gonna be made in the next two weeks. Apparently the sheikhs are paying the companies to take a spot on their channel lists, so hopefully the other cable/dish ones are included in the eventual expansion.

FSC = EPL
GolTV = Germany, Brazil
ESPN Deportes = basically useless now. They used to have all the La Liga matches but not anymore. Only Eredivisie now, basically. They have a lot of the random Euro qualifiers however, but all that is on ESPN3 anyway.
BeIn = Spain, Italy, France
Gol TV also shows La Liga

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
BeIn huh? :ohhh:

Nice, an upstart channel with a name that is barely google-able.

And they have three of the best leagues. fukking joke.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That one dude had it right, don't recall if it was on Sohh or here, about cable companies letting us, the consumers, decide our own packages. I'd literally have, like, 10 channels.

Instead with our sports we also need TLC and VH1 or whatever the fukk.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
US Open Cup Final starting now. GOLTV and firstrow/atdhe/etc.

It's gonna be a good one :drool:

I forgot about this game, I just started to watch. I guess im pulling for KC, even though their fans are corny as hell. I dont want to see Seattle tie my Fire record for Open Cups:sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Gol TV also shows La Liga
things have changed breh, not anymore

That one dude had it right, don't recall if it was on Sohh or here, about cable companies letting us, the consumers, decide our own packages. I'd literally have, like, 10 channels.

Instead with our sports we also need TLC and VH1 or whatever the fukk.
that's not how it would work, cause a lot of the obscure channels come pre-packaged with the more popular. so the channel tells the company: if you take espn, you gotta take classic, u, deportes, etc. if its a free for all, then the unpopular channels skyrocket in price