Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
But he's stated that we're not gonna sign a striker and we don't need one on some matter of fact steeze :damn:

When has Wenger ever been open about his transfer business? Ever since Mata he has been real guarded.

I thought his comments right after the FA Cup Final were interesting. Pretty much this team doesn't score enough and he needs to make up about 30-40 goals to match Liverpool and City.

Unless Wenger is talking to French or other foreign press I don't read much into it tbh.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one disgusted that MLS brings in Frank Lampard and but can't find a place for Jermaine Jones? NYCFC is already :scusthov: to me

Lampard is old and his antics on 9/11 will be an issue.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Wasting a DP spot on a 36 year old :ahh:

and these friendlies.... I remember when MLS teams would actually care and fight their hearts out, and it generally made for entertaining matches, but they really couldn't be bothered this year it seems. Everyone knows it doesn't matter and these games are old by now. Even the hardcore fans barely watched.

San Jose destroying Chicago though :leon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
General Motors Co in 2003 and 2004 made changes to redesigned ignition switch parts on four models but did not ensure that older, potentially faulty parts were taken out of circulation, the automaker said in a filing with U.S. safety regulators made public on Friday.

whatever people made that decision should be humanely and brutally lethal injectioned

need a bit of brutality

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs I know that 5 years ago everybody and their mother were going over to Dubai to work. What's the situation like now? I'm not even specialized in any field all I got going for me is American citizenship.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Am I the only one disgusted that MLS brings in Frank Lampard and but can't find a place for Jermaine Jones? NYCFC is already :scusthov: to me

Lampard is old and his antics on 9/11 will be an issue.

I'd agree if he didn't only sign to a 2 year contract. By the time they move into their real stadium he'll be gone.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
whatever people made that decision should be humanely and brutally lethal injectioned

need a bit of brutality

Multinational corporation in cutting corners shocker.

I'm not even surprised by news anymore. Everything is par for the course these days.

Planes disappearing and crashing. Par for the course.

Prisoner executions leaving inmates alive for 2 hours while they struggle and writhe. Par for the course.

Corporations exploiting tax loopholes. Par for the course.

Police becoming increasingly militarized. Par for the course.

Israel ethnically cleansing Palestine. Par for the course.

So on, so forth.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
BtUqfvDCYAEaWG_.jpg