Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah bentaleb should not be anywhere near in the starting 11. Thats what happens when you have a manager like tim sherwood whos an arsenal fan:stopitslime:

:wtf: :patricenah: the kid is nice. In a 3 man midfield he would run shyt.

Nabil --- Capoue -- Holtby :ahh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I really hope spurs can sign greizemen or konoplyanka at least and starting CB wish we didn't sell caulker

Why? We dont need anymore midfielders. . Let dawson go, get a CB in and maybe a striker.

We've got enough guys who can play on the wings as it is. . unless we were to get rid of townsend/lennon

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's weird how certain songs just....hit a certain nerve. Also weird how some songs smash huge in the UK but don't even get cult appeal over on this side.

Last year it was White Noise that did numbers over yonder and had the clubs working over here. This year it's that Hideaway joint by Kiesza.
wasnt tottenham v seattle a 60,000 sell out?
They've had more people show up for games against the Timber.

Ain't nobody really checking for mid-tier EPL squads over on this side.

I'm sorry brehs :manny:

Daps
Isco being pushed out of Madrid is a damn shame. Dude is a great player but has been overshadowed by others. Rodriguez is not better than Isco. Seriously!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you dont believe that :mjlol:

Look at the standings brehs :lolbron:
I'll admit the table is looking a certain way, but lets be honest that racc00n refuge DC plays in is small time

wasnt tottenham v seattle a 60,000 sell out?
yeah.. but to be completely fair it was less than their league game the week before
but if it wasn't tottenham there wouldn't have been that many :ld: works both ways

Montez

Superstar
Daps
shyt didnt even cross my mind :to:

:snoop:

:sadbron:

I propose bullshyt deals all the time but I thought the same thing as you. To sign Vorm after he signed the deal was odd. I don't see many clubs he could go it. Chelsea, United have keepers, Arsenal-Spurs would never do business, Liverpool need a top keeper but they won't deal with Liverpool. PSG and City have FFP. Ain't no one going to Italy. Barca are sorted. Real is the only option I could think of.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
why have tottenham got Vorm when Lloris just signed a new deal? Doesnt make sense

Think about it. :sas2:

Lloris to Real Madrid :manny:

:patricenah: Poch just covering his bases brehs, Friedel is to :flabbynsick: for a high line. Also remember what happened to Southampton when their keepers got injured, they had to play that bum ass Gazanikka :mjlol: muhfukka let in like 20 goals in 7 games :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Same name I didn't have to try and make a new identity for myself here unlike some :mjpls:
Vzm8B.gif

That's cool but nikkas ain't checking for old news.

This is up there with put Vermaelen at DM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Khedira-Lars-Bender-Morgan-Schneiderlin.html
the return of Wumger :blessed:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Why? We dont need anymore midfielders. . Let dawson go, get a CB in and maybe a striker.

We've got enough guys who can play on the wings as it is. . unless we were to get rid of townsend/lennon

Lennon out now :camby:

Griezman/ Chadli on the left
Lamela / Andros on the right
Eriksen/ Holtby/Ceballos as the 10's.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:patricenah: Poch just covering his bases brehs, Friedel is to :flabbynsick: for a high line. Also remember what happened to Southampton when their keepers got injured, they had to play that bum ass Gazanikka :mjlol: muhfukka let in like 20 goals in 7 games :laff:

There isnt room for two #1 keepers in the same squad. I cant fathom Vorm willing to come over just to sit on the bench. Dude was on the fringes of the Dutch WC squad, who have got a solid #1 right now aswell