Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Cry? :heh:

The only numbers I care about are the ones in my bank account :mjpls:

Base off this quote, you should apply yourself to working more on your English then negging nikkas :mjlol:

I've saw them messages you've been sending posters who've negged you
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png
Yet you don't care about it, but you venting about me getting you upset to other posters :russ:

I'm drunk fukk a spell check :heh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I've saw them messages you've been sending posters who've negged you
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png
Yet you don't care about it, but you venting about me getting you upset to other posters :russ:

I'm drunk fukk a spell check :heh:

Hey I gotta return the favor to them :leon:

Drunk as fukk on a Wednesday? Let me guess, u still on vacation right?

U slowly starting to expose yourself as an unemployed living at moms house type of dude. Or u some teenager. :mjlol:

But to be honest,you're kind of shytty with ur replies outside on negging people :ld:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Exactly all he said was that he rather play in a competitve league while still being in CL. I would pick serie a and playing in CL anyday over mls:heh:

Champions League is the only thing Serie A has over MLS, lets be real.

Ashley Cole is one of the born again Christian that :snoop: at other people. Can see him telling people they are sinners and they don't see the light while he was biggest sinner. Breh only left England at the end of his career and he wants to talk about British players not leaving England :heh:

He should've been at Real or Barca years ago.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Champions League is the only thing Serie A has over MLS, lets be real.

Ashley Cole is one of the born again Christian that :snoop: at other people telling them they are sinners and they don't see the light while he was biggest sinner. Breh only left England at the end of his career and he wants to talk about British players not leaving England :heh:

He should've been at Real or Barca years ago.
Cmon i know serie a is in decline but you cant even compare that league with mls. Serie a has teams that have european titles and produced legends like zidane , goerge weah , maldini, baggio, batistuta and etc i can go on.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
where'd anyone get offended :heh:

it's the new wave, MLS won't sign you cause you got unrealistic expectations, Cole sounding like a bytch. I'm sure he'll have fun in that slow motion league instead of being exposed here :heh:

Cmon i know serie a is in decline but you cant even compare that league with mls. Serie a has teams that have european titles and produced legends like zidane , goerge weah , maldini, baggio, batistuta and etc i can go on.
20 years ago?

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Hey I gotta return the favor to them :leon:

Drunk as fukk on a Wednesday? Let me guess, u still on vacation right?

U slowly starting to expose yourself as an unemployed living at moms house type of dude. Or u some teenager. :mjlol:

But to be honest,you're kind of shytty with ur replies outside on negging people :ld:

Return what favour? Nobody cried to you talking about "bu bu but I thought we were e-homies? why you doing this to me
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png
"

You tracking my hours now? If I sneak a day off sick are you gonna call in my job and snitch on me?:what:

Ya boy already exposed himself as what you just falsely accused me of by announcing he's going to South Africa on holiday with his parents :mjlol:

Step ya troll game up you're coming out of character :troll:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I feel like every one of @2meo 's posts should just be quoted with

Vzm8B.gif

Every single time.

Easily the most pathetic dude I've ever seen on the coli, the home of Topaz. It's worse because you know he's not trolling :shaq2:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok hows islam feruz doing? Do any have chelsea u21 players even have a chance of playing in the first team since you know your manager doesnt trust youth players..
Islam Feruz isn't that good tbh. He has little to no chance of making it at Chelsea imho.

The kids have to be ridiculously talented to get a game. You think a bum like Bentaleb would even sniff the Chelsea bench let alone start games?:mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I feel like every one of @2meo 's posts should just be quoted with

Every single time.

Easily the most pathetic dude I've ever seen on the coli, the home of Topaz. It's worse because you know he's not trolling :shaq2:
:mjlol: Says the c00n in the red -340. Take it to a poll, make it visible and I bet only the :flabbynsick: no dap crew and @concise vote I'm the worse poster.

Please quote one post from mine you could mistake for trolling, I'll quote 5 of yours while proving how my post is backed up by facts.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Says the c00n in the red -340. Take it to a poll, make it visible and I bet only the :flabbynsick: no dap crew and @concise vote I'm the worse poster.

Please quote one post from mine you could mistake for trolling, I'll quote 5 of yours while proving how my post is backed up by facts.

Vzm8B.gif