Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Lennon out now :camby:

Griezman/ Chadli on the left
Lamela / Andros on the right
Eriksen/ Holtby/Ceballos as the 10's.

Rather keep Lennon than andros tbh. atleast lennon knows how to defend. Damn shame how shyt lennon has become at attacking over the last couple of seasons, hes such a basic player. Them constant injuries have taken away that initial burst of pace that is his only real advantage. Dude doesnt even bother to try and take on his man anymore :sadcam:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Vzm8B.gif

the return of Wumger :blessed:

I see why you jumped on that no dap movement :mjlol: smart move

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
There isnt room for two #1 keepers in the same squad. I cant fathom Vorm willing to come over just to sit on the bench. Dude was on the fringes of the Dutch WC squad, who have got a solid #1 right now aswell

:dwillhuh: Vorm was gonna be third sting keeper if he stayed st Swansea tho. Fabianski and Tremmel were ahead of him. Dude even said in an interview that there are enough games for him and he doesn't mind playing second fiddle to Hugo. Ya'll forgot he's prolly :eat: good of his salary and the fact that London is :ahh: he's a solid backup and i am sure he'll play in FA/ EL/ Cup games.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There isnt room for two #1 keepers in the same squad. I cant fathom Vorm willing to come over just to sit on the bench. Dude was on the fringes of the Dutch WC squad, who have got a solid #1 right now aswell
Mourinho is preparing to have both Cech and Courtois in the squad, that's two of the top 4-5 keepers in world football. I'm sure Lloris and Vorm can coexist. :heh:

Mourinho: ‘My situation for the season is fantastic. To have Petr Cech and Courtois is fantastic. I have the best young goalkeeper in the world. I have one of the top three, top five experienced goalkeepers in the world. For me and for Chelsea, the situation is perfect.

‘For the coach, when we don’t have the players we are in trouble. When we have good players in numbers we are happy. We have to make decisions, yes, but we are paid to make decisions.

‘One will play, and Chelsea are in safe hands for because they are both very good players.’

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Rather keep Lennon than andros tbh. atleast lennon knows how to defend. Damn shame how shyt lennon has become at attacking over the last couple of seasons, hes such a basic player. Them constant injuries have taken away that initial burst of pace that is his only real advantage. Dude doesnt even bother to try and take on his man anymore :sadcam:

:dwillhuh: dude is winger breh, not a RB breh. His job isn't to defend, its to cause havoc on the other end. If he cant do that well then :camby:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Why? We dont need anymore midfielders. . Let dawson go, get a CB in and maybe a striker.

We've got enough guys who can play on the wings as it is. . unless we were to get rid of townsend/lennon

Exactly townsend or lennon need to go there just useless speed merchants with no end product which frustrates me alot.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:wtf: :patricenah: the kid is nice. In a 3 man midfield he would run shyt.

Nabil --- Capoue -- Holtby :ahh:
I rather play sandro then capoue. Capouse hasnt impressed me enough to think hes gon be in the starting 11

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:dwillhuh: Vorm was gonna be third sting keeper if he stayed st Swansea tho. Fabianski and Tremmel were ahead of him. Dude even said in an interview that there are enough games for him and he doesn't mind playing second fiddle to Hugo. Ya'll forgot he's prolly :eat: good of his salary and the fact that London is :ahh: he's a solid backup and i am sure he'll play in FA/ EL/ Cup games.

:dwillhuh:
Hes been 1st choice at swansea the last 2 years i thought? :lupe:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I rather play sandro then capoue. Capouse hasnt impressed me enough to think hes gon be in the starting 11
he was decent in the few games he played before his injury. think he got pushed to cb for a few games when we were screwed. id prefer sandro too tho, dude is a legit beast.

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:dwillhuh: dude is winger breh, not a RB breh. His job isn't to defend, its to cause havoc on the other end. If he cant do that well then :camby:

i guess attacking players should chill out doing nothing when the opposition has the ball then?

:sas2: