Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Islam Feruz isn't that good tbh. He has little to no chance of making it at Chelsea imho.

The kids have to be ridiculously good to get a game a Chelsea. You think a bum like Bentaleb would even sniff the Chelsea bench let alone start games?:mjpls:
Yeah bentaleb should not be anywhere near in the starting 11. Thats what happens when you have a manager like tim sherwood whos an arsenal fan:stopitslime:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Vzm8B.gif
Is that your goto gif for getting sonned? On some "Please leave me alone I've had enough, just cut it out you've won" shyt:mjlol:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Champions League is the only thing Serie A has over MLS, lets be real.

Ashley Cole is one of the born again .[
Return what favour? Nobody cried to you talking about "bu bu but I thought we were e-homies? why you doing this to me
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png
"

You tracking my hours now? If I sneak a day off sick are you gonna call in my job and snitch on me?:what:

Ya boy already exposed himself as what you just falsely accused me of by announcing he's going to South Africa on holiday with his parents :mjlol:

Step ya troll game up you're coming out of character :troll:

my boy? wtf u talking about? and LOL@Troll...nikka i been in these Coli streets before u even knew it existed. Just admit that u an unemployed no life having ass nikka who feels safe and at home when u log on to the Coli.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
why have tottenham got Vorm when Lloris just signed a new deal? Doesnt make sense

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I thought you were joking breh. Alright

look at the fixture list today

toronto (good team_ is playing tottenham
seattle played tottenham too a few days ago

kansas city (mls champs) are playing man city.. big deal right?

la galaxy are playing man united

aston villa.. is playing dallas (not a good or popular team)
swansea played.. minnesota united (2nd division) a few days ago

you wont get the big friendlies for non-globally recognized teams

if newcastle WANTED to come here, they wouldn't even be able to get a top MLS team

arsenal are playing red bulls on saturday

crystal palace are playing philadelphia this weekend (not a big deal)

west brom are playing sacramento (2nd division)

just looking at the list this week lets you know that

fulham are playing dc united (small time teams)
villa are playing houston (decent club, but not a big deal)

only anomaly i see is chicago playing tottenham, but you'd be willing to say tottenham is a bit more popular than newcastle right? and i bet chicago/tottenham won't even fill 20,000

wasnt tottenham v seattle a 60,000 sell out?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
my boy? wtf u talking about? and LOL@Troll...nikka i been in these Coli streets before u even knew it existed. Just admit that u an unemployed no life having ass nikka who feels safe and at home when u log on to the Coli.
It looks to me like we signed up the same day, if you was on here before i knew it existed your talking about a few hours at best :patrice:

are you one of these nikkas who think cause they were on here first their opinion means more?

I been on :hamster: since 03/04 too :manny: