Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Never. Don't see what you getting at.

Re: Mugabe, I have a soft spot for dictators and drug king pins. Always have, always will. Not that I admire their work but im fascinated by their mentality.

:what:

Even then I don't understand your reasoning for think South Africa isn't 'real' Africa :lupe:

:camby:

I don't fukk with people who murder their own people and have no interest in African people. I'm more fascinated with your mentality :mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:whoa:

They were so shyt after Cabaye left, plus Pardew is still there. Riviere is gonna have to be a beast. Europa is possible, but CL...nah.
Before Cabaye left though we were top 5. Once we secure a top striker, Cabella and De Jong will help bring Cisse back to form too, were gonna be finishing top 4,5 remember where you heard it first

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Mike Ashley ain't having that shyt, secure that mid table finish then sell everybody again

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The european side of the coli :blessed:

:dahell:

Have you ever seen a map of Africa before?
neg pending

Newcastle making a lot of moves in the transfer market, that top 4 finish looking like easy work
South Africa is apart of the continent of Southern Africa, you dumbfucc

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:what:

Even then I don't understand your reasoning for think South Africa isn't 'real' Africa :lupe:

I don't fukk with people who murder their own people and have no interest in African people. I'm more fascinated with your mentality :mjpls:

That was 90% :troll: Main point being my references to Africa are mainly from West Africa, I haven't had much exposure to North or Southern Africa.

Sorry breh but dictators and drug king pins have always been an interesting topic to me :manny: Not that I condone their actions but I can sit for days watching Fidel Castro or Idi Amin documentaries

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:whoa: where did this come from? Never said any of those things.

the Caribbean/AA thing was I don't necessarily see us in the same vein to African Americans because of the cultural aspects not that we aren't black.

Never. Don't see what you getting at.

Re: Mugabe, I have a soft spot for dictators and drug king pins. Always have, always will. Not that I admire their work but im fascinated by their mentality.
:manny: aight then

thought you was one of them islander elitists

also, algeria is africa, right :leostare:

i just found out south africa wasn't a separate continent tbf :ohhh:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
That was 90% :troll: Main point being my references to Africa are mainly from West Africa, I haven't had much exposure to North or Southern Africa.
Then just say you don't know shyt about Southern Africa, don't try and claim we're not real Africans.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Old.gif

Still weird to me dammit but :damn: I admire the way he wears his Lebron Snapbacks :whoo:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@2meo I'm leaning towards labeling South Africans fake Africans as well :patrice:

Their comfort and access to technology decidedly diminishes their African-ness.

It's like the Mcdonalds of Africa.