Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just read the last 3 pages of this thread and im contemplating negging almost everyone. I thought the trolling was going to be left at the wc thread?
this is the wrong thread to look for daps in :ufdup:
We sorta have to blame the World Cup. There's like 15 new posters here, all interchangeable.
hey, nice posting.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Ashley wiped the debt off but still holds Newcastle accountable for it, basically instead of owing whoever they owed money to previously the club owes him directly.

The fastest way for the club to make money is via selling players, second fastest way is by staying in the Premier League and eating off of the cash the league distributes to each club each season. After that, advertisements, match day revenues and other things clubs do to earn money.

Even with that said, the profits that Newcastle have brought in since Ashley took over the club haven't been enough to wipe out the debt. On top of that, according to your club's supporters, he's not applying that money to the debt anyway.

So what does this have to do with finishing top 4?

Nothing, I guess. :ehh:
Good luck, I hope you enjoy the upcoming season.

I know all that, like I said he knows little to nothing about football.. We should never of recovered after being relegated yet we came back strong and finished 5th two year ago. The team is bigger than the owner.

Newcastle supporters are hardly the best source of information. While we have the best fans in the league, we also have the dumbest. I can't stand Ashley and would love him gone but he did save the club.

So your hate has nothing today with my original comment? :shaq2:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I know all that, like I said he knows little to nothing about football.. We should never of recovered after being relegated yet we came back strong and finished 5th two year ago. The team is bigger than the owner.

Newcastle supporters are hardly the best source of information. While we have the best fans in the league, we also have the dumbest. I can't stand Ashley and would love him gone but he did save the club.

So your hate has nothing today with my original comment? :shaq2:

It wasn't hate, just a prediction. Like you saying "Newcastle will make top 4 this year" is a prediciton on your part.
I don't give a single fukk where Newcastle finishes, if they came top 4 and knocked any other club except Arsenal out of it I'd be right there with you :blessed: while laughing at another club for falling off.

Good luck this year, and I hope to Based God that Ashley doesn't start with his bullshyt again. :tu:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
It wasn't hate, just a prediction. Like you saying "Newcastle will make top 4 this year" is a prediciton on your part.
I don't give a single fukk where Newcastle finishes, if they came top 4 and knocked any other club except Arsenal out of it I'd be right there with you :blessed: while laughing at another club for falling off.

Good luck this year, and I hope to Based God that Ashley doesn't start with his bullshyt again. :tu:
:salute: good luck to Arsenal too out of all the rich 6 I'd prefer to see Arsenal win the title.

Last edited: