Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
MD
Finally getting around to watching Misfits. 3 seasons in and the show's pretty disappointing. It's not a good sign when you're struggling to come up with new plot ideas after 15-20 episodes.

Can we ban time-rewinding and resurrection superpowers from all books, TV, and movies. They're not superpowers; they're cheat codes.

After they killed off Alisha in season 3, I stopped watching the the show.

Daps
Reppin
MD
isco can easily play with coutinho breh idk what you talking about
in a 433 isco can play on the left ,raheem right, coutinho one of the midfield 3 like last year or in a 4231 too in the hole or in the left

I think coutinho will play out wide and sterling will play in the middle this season. I would take a Reus signing over Isco. Hopefully Jordan Ibe will have a breakout season like sterling did.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think coutinho will play out wide and sterling will play in the middle this season. I would take a Reus signing over Isco. Hopefully Jordan Ibe will have a breakout season like sterling did.

Ibe's not ready yet to be on Sterling's level. Right now he's only a speed merchant.

Man U gettin Hummels for 16 :troll:

Maybe the most nonsensical rumor of the summer, especially when you add that he reportedly snubbed Barca for United. :wtf:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J.Rod has gone to Madrid not surprised at all but Di Maria, Isco and Illarramendi all lost :mjlol:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
J.Rod has gone to Madrid not surprised at all but Di Maria, Isco and Illarramendi all lost :mjlol:
Frustrating.:snoop:

Then I go about and read other supporters rationalizing the transfer, like it's a needed signing. Then the mugs talking like it's gonna make us unbeatable.:why:

Gift and a curse this club is.

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Madrid spent around 70 million on two young Spanish midfielders just to sit them on the bench.

They also took them from rival teams, making the league weaker in the process, and it probably hurting their development for the NT if they don't sell them or loan them out

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please come to LA :sadcam:

Going to see Man U/Galaxy this Wednesday with some coworkers. Looking forward to trolling RVP if I can get close enough :lolbron:
gTRN9u6.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So, after years on here spent bagging on fake Africans and Africa in general, I received news from my parents that we'll be traveling to South Africa in a few months :lupe:

It's all I've ever feared :lupe:

On some Heart of Darkness shyt :lupe:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:mindblown: Brazil is done brehs.

Gonna put money on the US winning the World Cup before Brazil does again.

-------------------------------------

Madrid is doing the right thing :dahell: don't know what y'all talking bout.

Di Maria wants to start getting paid. He was gonna bounce last year but Ancelotti stopped that.
Benzema :flabbynsick:
Kroos: Khedira is great when fit but Alonso (age) and Khedira (never played more than 28 games in a league season)

James is the next world superstar after Neymar and Gotze. They had to do this. Ramsey next year :patrice:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So, after years on here spent bagging on fake Africans and Africa in general, I received news from my parents that we'll be traveling to South Africa in a few months :lupe:

It's all I've ever feared :lupe:

On some Heart of Darkness shyt :lupe:

Is South Africa real Africa?

To me Africa is West, Central, and East Africa.

North and South? [AVB SMILEY] Only exception is Zimbabwe, God Bless them and Mugabe.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is South Africa real Africa?

To me Africa is West, Central, and East Africa.

North and South? [AVB SMILEY] Only exception is Zimbabwe, God Bless them and Mugabe.

That's a valid question. I dunno. My dad swears South Africa and Johannesburg has better accommodations than some US cities. :rudy::usure: