Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
@2meo I'm leaning towards labeling South Africans fake Africans as well :patrice:

Their comfort and access to technology decidedly diminishes their African-ness.

It's like the Mcdonalds of Africa.
Why do you think I care what you think of Africans? :childplease:

Your own parents don't even care for your views on Africa:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:stopitslime: Negged for attention seeking.
WJ4DCfz.png

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

:ehh:

Not mad at all, I've got nothing against the Toon Army breh.
What does this have to do with him pocketing just about every penny NU has gotten that takes them out of the red in recent years? You think he's gonna stop doing that?

I don't wish for y'all to be mid table for life, but your owner would rather keep using the club as an investment that pays out yearly than to give you lot a good team. Hopefully things change and he cares more about winning on the pitch than winning on his bankroll but I'd like to see it happen first.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think I care what you think of Africans? :childplease:

Your own parents don't even care for your views on Africa:mjlol:

Genuine question how are the trains there?

My pops is planning a train trip at some point. I'm not trying to get caught up on some Snowpiercer shyte :whoa:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:ehh:

Not mad at all, I've got nothing against the Toon Army breh.
What does this have to do with him pocketing just about every penny NU has gotten that takes them out of the red in recent years? You think he's gonna stop doing that?

I don't wish for y'all to be mid table for life, but your owner would rather keep using the club as an investment that pays out yearly than to give you lot a good team. Hopefully things change and he cares more about winning on the pitch than winning on his bankroll but I'd like to see it happen first.
Without Ashley loans we'd be Portsmouth or Leeds status :scusthov:

There's a lot of fukked up shyt Ashley's done but you can't blame the man for wanting to get his money back he's invested. He obviously knows nothing about football and unfortunately has continuously surrounded himself with people who know little more if any at all.

What's this got to do with Newcastle finishing top 4 this season? :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
6 south american shakter players are refusing to go back to pre-season

Douglas costa to spurs?:lupe:
this was some fukked up shyt

a joorabchian creation

dude just dropped 4 of them like i dont give a fukk about yall :hmm: and now its down to 2 holding out for more $$ or sales :smh:

shakhtar leads dinamo 1-0 in the super cup

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
this was some fukked up shyt

a joorabchian creation

dude just dropped 4 of them like i dont give a fukk about yall :hmm: and now its down to 2 holding out for more $$ or sales :smh:

shakhtar leads dinamo 1-0 in the super cup
Hey man can you blame them with the situation in ukraine. But the owner is being dikk a about the whole situation which isnt helping.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Without Ashley loans we'd be Portsmouth or Leeds status :scusthov:

There's a lot of fukked up shyt Ashley's done but you can't blame the man for wanting to get his money back he's invested. He obviously knows nothing about football and unfortunately has continuously surrounded himself with people who know little more if any at all.

What's this got to do with Newcastle finishing top 4 this season? :heh:

Ashley wiped the debt off but still holds Newcastle accountable for it, basically instead of owing whoever they owed money to previously the club owes him directly.

The fastest way for the club to make money is via selling players, second fastest way is by staying in the Premier League and eating off of the cash the league distributes to each club each season. After that, advertisements, match day revenues and other things clubs do to earn money.

Even with that said, the profits that Newcastle have brought in since Ashley took over the club haven't been enough to wipe out the debt. On top of that, according to your club's supporters, he's not applying that money to the debt anyway.

So what does this have to do with finishing top 4?

Nothing, I guess. :ehh:
Good luck, I hope you enjoy the upcoming season.