Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are right though. Im just joking tbh. I dont harbor any ill will towards players. I wouldve thoguht Wenger did enough though this summer. I think RVP overplayed his hand, didnt think we'd invest as we have. Now hhe kinda burned his bridges. Oh well :manny:

tbf Wenger's only done this much because RVP's leaving and our injuries

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:why: what are you doing with your life mate??!?

but then again, I eat pizza too much

I had to edit my post cos I forgot I wasn't in Kingston anymore :to:

:bow: planet pizza

tbf it was the most pissed i've been in the last year(was in another city etc, whole point was to get smashed :manny:), probably why i decided to get a pizza. No such thing as a coincidence.

If you've never been so :flabbynsick: that you've nearly fell asleep in a takeaway then you're not living life.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've never been so :flabbynsick: that you've nearly fell asleep in a takeaway then you're not living life.

true...but then you really aren't living the :ohlawd: life if you haven't been chucked out a takeaway for loutish behaviour :smugfavre:

but then again I may have it the wrong way round tbf :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
true...but then you really aren't living the :ohlawd: life if you haven't been chucked out a takeaway for loutish behaviour :smugfavre:

but then again I may have it the wrong way round tbf :manny:

I feel like a dikk kind of bragging about this but i've been chucked out for that as well.

Was a, mates ex birds boyfriend situation though so i was just assisting.

Coppers were waiting outside, but one of them i went to school with so i was like...

http://verynoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/fukk-that-guy-dumb-bytch-yao-ming-rage-face-231x300.png

(Searching 'fukk that guy' in google images with safe search off is not advised)

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
had to look up what game yall were talking about

didnt even know that was going on :leon: