Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Well, brehs. I took what I think is the ultimate step in the anti-dap movement and just turned off the notifications for daps. Quite refreshing, actually. :ehh: Someone likes my post? Ok. Big deal. :manny: I'd rather not have to sift through that and go straight to any arguments I may have.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Well, brehs. I took what I think is the ultimate step in the anti-dap movement and just turned off the notifications for daps. Quite refreshing, actually. :ehh: Someone likes my post? Ok. Big deal. :manny: I'd rather not have to sift through that and go straight to any arguments I may have.
Here we go :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...i mean ludivine is not thaaat bad...:patrice:

Shes got some angles she can be shot looking decent from

I tried :yeshrug:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
After four genuine years as the man of the league, LeBron is now back to LiTissier.
:banderas: nice one with this line

bet he wouldnt go back if the Cavs werent filled with top 5 young draft players.

I dont know how you can go back to a owner who shytted on you harder than ive ever seen any player in a sport get shytted on

now that owner will be making all kinds of more profits off your name and brand

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
:banderas: nice one with this line

bet he wouldnt go back if the Cavs werent filled with top 5 young draft players.

I dont know how you can go back to a owner who shytted on you harder than ive ever seen any player in a sport get shytted on

now that owner will be making all kinds of more profits off your name and brand
I don't blame him at all. Sure Gilbert eats off of him, but so do his peoples. As someone else said a few posts ago, if you can't genuinely rock with the sentiment in that letter, then I don't even know. Dude genuinely wants to do shyt for his town, make his peoples happy.

Can't wait to see him fail though :banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
He's a major enterprise that can genuinely catalyze a dead area.

And trust me, as a resident of the area, no one cares about Bron down here. The world will continue turning without a hitch. If anyone thinks there's a giant meltdown or a collective sad happening?

Nope.

Pretty widespread ambivalence. I think Bron felt it the second the Mavs won the title and celebrated with people wearing Heat jerseys in clubs on South Beach. I think he thought he could become Miami, the same way he was Akron and he was Cleveland. Nah, Miami isn't a place for anyones legacy, in any field, in any thing. Music, sports, whatever, doesn't matter, there's always something else to do, as Miami exists purely for people to enjoy themselves. He'll never get what he's looking for down here, and that's a legacy.

South Florida is the emptiest, most vain place on the planet.

I love it :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
He's a major enterprise that can genuinely catalyze a dead area.

And trust me, as a resident of the area, no one cares about Bron down here. The world will continue turning without a hitch. If anyone thinks there's a giant meltdown or a collective sad happening?

Nope.

Pretty widespread ambivalence. I think Bron felt it the second the Mavs won the title and celebrated with people wearing Heat jerseys in clubs on South Beach. I think he thought he could become Miami, the same way he was Akron and he was Cleveland. Nah, Miami isn't a place for anyones legacy, in any field, in any thing. Music, sports, whatever, doesn't matter, there's always something else to do, as Miami exists purely for people to enjoy themselves. He'll never get what he's looking for down here, and that's a legacy.

South Florida is the emptiest, most vain place on the planet.

I love it :blessed:

Nothing to do but be awful and soulless :blessed:

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How ironic is it that Sagna's broad is actually named Ludivine too, a not so common name in France...