Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how many of these so-called world superstars would do what lebron just did :wow:

these fakkits just take the first contract to a big club they can find, consequences be damned

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
how many of these so-called world superstars would do what lebron just did :wow:

these fakkits just take the first contract to a big club they can find
So you're gonna act like that's not exactly what he did :heh:

Breh was desperate to win a title. He did it. Now he's going to spend the rest of his career trying to do it in his hometown but without the burden of having never done it and it affecting his career adversely.

What LeBron just did is actually more cowardice on his part. Breh went back to his doomed home franchise once the going got tough, where he knows everyone will be easy on him and if he never wins everyone will just blame the historically inept Cavs franchise, and point to the one time that he had good ownership he succeeded.

After a brief spell in the big pool he's returning to the comfortable confines of the little one where he can just be special and won't be derided for not succeeding anymore.

After four genuine years as the man of the league, LeBron is now back to LiTissier.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't really care about LeBron but it just baffles me that anyone would ever want to live in Ohio. :dwillhuh:

Of course he has several homes, and ALL the money but ffs, living in Cleveland for any part of your life :avbehh:

Living in Ohio, moving to Ohio is like wearing sweatpants in public. You're declaring that you have given up. I can no longer take life, so this is it. I'm done.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm usually fukk Cleveland but I thought Lebron's letter was incredibly considerate and powerful.

I don't really care about LeBron but it just baffles me that anyone would ever want to live in Ohio. :dwillhuh:

Of course he has several homes, and ALL the money but ffs, living in Cleveland :avbehh:

Home is home breh. I'm from a third world country with an increasing crime rate, sub standard infrastructure, and little to do but it's home. I live in New York but if I had Bron money I would book the first flight home and see out my days.

Saying that I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER LIVE IN CLEVELAND but I could undertstand.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm usually fukk Cleveland but I thought Lebron's letter was incredibly considerate and powerful.

Home is home breh. I'm from a third world country with an increasing crime rate, sub standard infrastructure, and little to do but it's home. I live in New York but if I had Bron money I would book the first flight home and see out my days.

Saying that I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER LIVE IN CLEVELAND but I could undertstand.

Is that Debuchy's broad?

Yeah, home is home I suppose, I've felt those feelings before :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So he dumped his high school sweetheart to go bang some dimes and then when he was satisfied went back to marry high school sweetie?
davidjames.gif

Is that Debuchy's broad?[...]
Sanchez.