Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're gonna act like that's not exactly what he did :heh:

Breh was desperate to win a title. He did it. Now he's going to spend the rest of his career trying to do it in his hometown but without the burden of having never done it and it affecting his career adversely.

What LeBron just did is actually more cowardice on his part. Breh went back to his doomed home franchise once the going got tough, where he knows everyone will be easy on him and if he never wins everyone will just blame the historically inept Cavs franchise, and point to the one time that he had good ownership he succeeded.

After a brief spell in the big pool he's returning to the comfortable confines of the little one where he can just be special and won't be derided for not succeeding anymore.

After four genuine years as the man of the league, LeBron is now back to LiTissier.
Unironically arguing Bron isn't *the* man of the league anymore and getting daps for it. :ohhh:

More power to you.

wiserhood-o.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Well, brehs. I took what I think is the ultimate step in the anti-dap movement and just turned off the notifications for daps. Quite refreshing, actually. :ehh: Someone likes my post? Ok. Big deal. :manny: I'd rather not have to sift through that and go straight to any arguments I may have.
:leon: just did this too.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm more intrigued in the shower head connected to the sink :ohhh:

Or is that a sink connected to the shower head :ohhh:

Or is that one of them fancy shower sinks :ohhh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
that walt thread is amazing.
Which one ? Can y'all link or spoiler link stuff when you reference a thread ? :beli:
Around this time two years ago, we pull off the GOAT troll. The Euro Third Place Game. :wow:
Where everything was fabricated ? :pachaha:
I'm more intrigued in the shower head connected to the sink :ohhh:

Or is that a sink connected to the shower head :ohhh:

Or is that one of them fancy shower sinks :ohhh:
Good question. I will try to answer it logically. Considering :
- the position of the shower head, set in the axis of the bathtub ;
- the position of the sink faucet, offset ;
- the precedence of the bathtub which was -logically- set before the sink (the other way would being way more difficult even though still probable).

I come to the conclusion that the bathtub (and therefore the shower head) is more important in the setting of the bathroom and therefore that the sink is connected to the shower head.

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Good question. I will try to answer if logically. Considering :
- the position of the shower head, set in the axis of the bathtub ;
- the position of the sink faucet, offset ;
- the precedence of the bathtub which was -logically- set before the sink (the other way would being way more difficult even though still probable).

I come to the conclusion that the bathtub (and therefore the shower head) is more important in the setting of the bathroom and therefore that the sink is connected to the shower head.

VSELQ.gif