Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Powerful fam.

There were hints back in May about Sanchez or Reus being targets but it felt like a pipe dream. Read something about Barca being impressed with the speed of negotiations. Like ground work was done after the FA Cup but the heavy lifting started after Uruguay and Chile were knocked out.

The Debuchy signing is wild. No rumors, just reports saying he is signing for us from L'Equipe.
It's clear as day that the club worked slow and dragged stuff out because of money. It's no longer an excuse. Wumger is willing to spend. We not City or Chelsea, or even United to an extent, but we not fighting for players with Newcastle anymore. If a top class player is available, the club will at least put their name in the cards. With Wumger, that can be enough.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Debuchy an upgrade to Sagna? Sagna was shyt going forward, but Debuchy ain't much better, Sagna still the better defender. I just want a FB who can provide something real going forward

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Basic consensus is that he's better than Sagan at attacking but much worse defensively.

The French Glen Johnson has been bandied about here and there

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Is Debuchy an upgrade to Sagna? Sagna was shyt going forward, but Debuchy ain't much better, Sagna still the better defender. I just want a FB who can provide something real going forward

Basic consensus is that he's better than Sagan at attacking but much worse defensively.

The French Glen Johnson has been bandied about here and there
http://news.arseblog.com/2014/07/wh...argets-from-aurier-to-debuchy-by-the-numbers/

We wont know for sure until the season begins but draw from this your own conclusions until then

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
ABout to eat good off aliexpress once the WC is over for these jersey's
tumblr_mdwkg7Qln31rrc78e.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
These popsicle shirts wound up looking much better in real life than I thought they would when they were first released, and they now seem to be sold out everywhere. :sadcam:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sky sports reporting 64 milli yeah :ld:

And knowing barca, that'll clearly not be all cash upfront :ld:

Not gonna lie, i'd be ringing carlos if i were you liverpool man :ld: