Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Wenger will be requesting big fukking coats from Puma.

09coaches1-articleLarge.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It's all banter but to think our last two buys are Ozil and Sanchez is so wild to me.

I could remember the 8-2 and losing my power during that game, I can remember 4-4, Van Persie shytting on us on July 4th, Mata falling through, Fabregas going on strike, not even having a hope for Hazard, Squillaci-Silvestre at the Nou Camp :mjlol:, Bendtner miss at Nou Camp, Robin's red at the Nou Camp :dahell:, thinking Mark Schwarzer was a good summer addition :dead:, remember Wenger not paying the extra 3 mil for Alonso, remember Adebayor with the GOAT celebration when he scored against us, all the broken cannons, all the ambition talk, and then to see some one like Sanchez roll up to play with Ozil :damn:

This feels way better than Cesc tbh, better fit.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's all banter but to think our last two buys are Ozil and Sanchez is so wild to me.

I could remember the 8-2 and losing my power during that game, I can remember 4-4, Van Persie shytting on us on July 4th, Mata falling through, Fabregas going on strike, not even having a hope for Hazard, Squillaci-Silvestre at the Nou Camp :mjlol:, Bendtner miss at Nou Camp, Robin's red at the Nou Camp :dahell:, thinking Mark Schwarzer was a good summer addition :dead:, remember Wenger not paying the extra 3 mil for Alonso, remember Adebayor with the GOAT celebration when he scored against us, all the broken cannons, all the ambition talk, and then to see some one like Sanchez roll up to play with Ozil :damn:

This feels way better than Cesc tbh, better fit.
:wow:

How about 4-4 versus Tottenham on the week of Halloween. :why:

Eduardo breaking his leg

That CL semifinal against United.

The Almunia era.

Genuinely hoping Luiz fukkING Gustavo signed for us :mjlol:

That match at City where we had Gavin Hoyte starting at right back :damn:

Nasri's 4 months of being the best player in the league followed by him bolting that summer.

Legit thinking Bendtner, Frimpong, Merida, Coquelin, Eastmond would be great for us.

Oezil was the start of things, but today really feels like Arsenal wont be pushed around financially anymore. The Sanchez signing happened so fast too. Thats what is bugged to me.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jonny Steele and RBNY part ways, thank fukk. He wasn't that good. Alexander has never convinced me either. Not compared to Lindpere. Better be bringing in some proper players during the window.

How about JJ or Xavi.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get so nervous now every time there's any wind or lighting, thinking the power is gonna go out

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just wanna be entertained watching an Arsenal game again, It's been hard watching 10 minutes, let alone 90 minutes of Arsenal these past couple of seasons. Painfully boring.
I hear you...I learned a lot about the game of football though just watching us over the years. From total football, to the art of defending properly, to all the different ways a club could be punished by other teams from all levels :mjlol:. The highs and lows have been amazing. We need to win another trophy this year so the boys will build on that FA Cup success. BTW i absolutely hate the handsome Giroud memes :camby:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

How about 4-4 versus Tottenham on the week of Halloween. :why:

Eduardo breaking his leg

That CL semifinal against United.

The Almunia era.

Genuinely hoping Luiz fukkING Gustavo signed for us :mjlol:

That match at City where we had Gavin Hoyte starting at right back :damn:

Nasri's 4 months of being the best player in the league followed by him bolting that summer.

Legit thinking Bendtner, Frimpong, Merida, Coquelin, Eastmond would be great for us.

Oezil was the start of things, but today really feels like Arsenal wont be pushed around financially anymore. The Sanchez signing happened so fast too. Thats what is bugged to me.

Powerful fam.

There were hints back in May about Sanchez or Reus being targets but it felt like a pipe dream. Read something about Barca being impressed with the speed of negotiations. Like ground work was done after the FA Cup but the heavy lifting started after Uruguay and Chile were knocked out.

The Debuchy signing is wild. No rumors, just reports saying he is signing for us from L'Equipe.