Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I guess we'll have to bow to OneManGangs knowledge here.

RVP = Terrible failure if he joins united. Book it.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Arsenal train in Germany - Picture special | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

zp_149882687SM013_Arsenal_Tra_copy_908.jpg

:beli:

Apparently they have these things called 'aeroplanes', they can fly through the sky at incredible speeds they say! They theorise that travelling from one country to another could be achieved in just hours!:ohhh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I still don't know how I feel about RVP as a red devil. I think he'll have a marvelous season but its really gonna stump the growth of Hernandez, welbeck, Powell

When the hell are we going to sell Berbatov? I heard Milan was interested. Still true?

I think i know how i feel about you referring to us as 'red devils' in any context apart from answering the question "What is Manchester Uniteds very rarely used nickname that is usually only used by complete spackers? :smile:"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Apparently they have these things called 'aeroplanes', they can fly through the sky at incredible speeds they say! They theorise that travelling from one country to another could be achieved in just hours!:ohhh:
He hasn't left Germany

Arsenal wouldn't put him on the site if he had

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM PSG official website is claiming an agreement for the transfer of Lucas Moura #mufc
Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes RT @MirrorFootball: BREAKING Sao Paulo's website has announced Lucas Moura has signed for PSG. Website then crashed

ibhgn1yUl8VcDS.gif

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never even seen this Lucas Moura person play. Is he all that ?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have never even seen this Lucas Moura person play. Is he all that ?

typical overhyped brazilian

if he were american he'd end up being worth like 1/10th of whatever the fee is, but because he's brazilian..

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
typical overhyped brazilian

if he were american he'd end up being worth like 1/10th of whatever the fee is, but because he's brazilian..

Pretty sure if he were american he'd be complete and utter shyt though, rather than overhyped.:skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Only english commentary stream i can find for united v barca is american ffs :snoop:

Rather listen to arabic.