Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually hope he signs with Utd. Won't have to suffer through simps moaning about how they still love him all season( ala Cesc) and will create a great storyline, especially when he get hurts :manny:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal train in Germany - Picture special | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

zp_149882687SM013_Arsenal_Tra_copy_908.jpg

:beli:

report came from sky news :cape:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
city have UAE olympic star omar abdulrhaman on trial currently. def a move from the sheik wanted bring in his nephew :yeshrug:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I still don't know how I feel about RVP as a red devil. I think he'll have a marvelous season but its really gonna stump the growth of Hernandez, welbeck, Powell

When the hell are we going to sell Berbatov? I heard Milan was interested. Still true?

Chill you were going to sell him to Espanyol or Everton any way.

Isn't Powell a midfielder?

steven fletcher steven fletcherVerified ‏@stevenfletch10
Just handed in a transfer request just to let the fans know where I am at right now.... #headsgone

Twitter / stevenfletch10: Just handed in a transfer request ...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
city have UAE olympic star omar abdulrhaman on trial currently. def a move from the sheik wanted bring in his nephew :yeshrug:

He did stand out during the olympics tbf.

I want RVP to go because if he goes back on his word and signs a contract he'd be a bytch made prick, and I simply could never bring myself to call him that. RVP :bow:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
RVP would be a giant failure at Man U. Their style of play isnt suited to his strengths. Plus I dont think he plays well when he isnt the dominant figure on the pitch.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Arsenal is RVP :yeshrug: I can see it now, Rooney and RVP running into the same areas, fighting over free kicks. Both dropping deep to pick up the ball from midfield...then add Kagawa to the situation...how does Sir Alex fit them all in there?