Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
im gutted we traded our most consistent player. we're the worst team in MLS as it is

betting tip for yoyo/other gamblers - bet against the timbers for the rest of the season. the manager is going to empty the bench and play the youth

fukk a yoyo

actually bet on the timbers against the chivas (lost) and a pick'em against dallas (push)

you guys... where did it all go wrong :ld:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Today i plan on distancing myself slightly from the olympics and fully concentrating on watching us destroy barca in a pre season friendly, we're gonna lay down a marker tonight lads. :smugdraper:

It's in sweden as well, it's refreshing to see us treating some real football fans to a game like this rather than playing to a crowd of yanks where 100% of the crowd don't know what's going on.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Today i plan on distancing myself slightly from the olympics and fully concentrating on watching us destroy barca in a pre season friendly, we're gonna lay down a marker tonight lads. :smugdraper:

It's in sweden as well, it's refreshing to see us treating some real football fans to a game like this rather than playing to a crowd of yanks where 100% of the crowd don't know what's going on.

United destroying Barca? You really think this is gonna happen breh? :wtb:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not all, I know we haven't won a title in 7 years. But you on the other, can't even celebrate your success, without thinking about Arsenal.

So sad, but hey at least you know the truth, Arsenal will always matter more than Chelsea:pachaha:, even to you a Chelsea fan.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not all, I know we haven't won a title in 7 years. But you on the other, can't even celebrate your success, without thinking about Arsenal.

So sad, but hey at least you know the truth, Arsenal will always matter more than Chelsea :pachaha:, even to you a Chelsea fan.
Arsenal only matters for the lols at this point. :yeshrug:

Your time as a top club is up.

article-2147150-133228E1000005DC-30_634x444.jpg

:umad:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rvp's meant to have flown back to manchester to sign for utd....:manny:

i'm bored with it now, just sell him asap so we can move on and use the money from his transfer for more signings

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
rvp :ohhh:
leno001.gif

united finally makin moves. altho something makes me think rvp not finna be anything amazing playing for united. I guess we'll see.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I still don't know how I feel about RVP as a red devil. I think he'll have a marvelous season but its really gonna stump the growth of Hernandez, welbeck, Powell

When the hell are we going to sell Berbatov? I heard Milan was interested. Still true?