Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like just posting in this thresd for the final, that world cup thread is scustyabreh :scusthov:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

sounders/timbers US Open Cup QF!

was reading about the illustrious history of the open cup, 3rd oldest world soccer competition
fa cup, scottish cup, us open cup

the original cup was donated by james dewar, THE dewar of scotch fame, to advance the sport in the us

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lamar hunt might be the GOAT rich white dude come to think of it

won anti trust case against the nfl when they felt threatened by the nasl (imagine that today :heh: )
founded 3 clubs, 2 of which still exist today, and owned another
built the first soccer specific park in the modern era in the US and helped build another
and also was a founding investor of the bulls :leon: , paved the way for the ATP in tennis :leon: , and of course founded the kansas city chiefs and was one of the OG haters of the dallas fukkboys :obama:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Gooners the kit launch is Live on YouTube

Screenshot from the Liverpool FC website showing the new third shirt for the 2014/15 season which is still available to buy with 'Suarez' printed on the back.
Liverpool FC fans who had Luis Suarez’s name printed on their 2014/15 shirts are not entitled to a refund – even if he leaves the club before the season begins.

The Uruguayan striker is widely expected to sign for Barcelona for £75m.

But many fans have already forked out to have the prolific goalscorer’s name printed on their shirts ahead of the new season, which kicks off in August.

Club sources, however, say there will be no automatic refunds if Suarez, 27, leaves for the Catalans before then.

One dad blasted the club’s decision after his nine-year-old son, Edward, spent nearly £80 of his birthday money on a Suarez shirt.

Joe Brice said: “It now looks extremely likely that he will be sold pre-season, probably to Barcelona.

“I contacted Liverpool to ask if they would be prepared to exchange the shirt for another named player if he is sold.

“Liverpool have refused, should this happen, to exchange the shirt (for one) with the name of a player who’ll actually be playing for them in 2014/15. This represents corporate greed at its very worst.

“They are prepared to make financial gain from Suarez by selling shirts with his name on, despite then selling him and not recompensing those supporters such as my son.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/fury-liverpool-fc-refuse-refund-7399301

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Sanchez gonna be starting next season brehs? Replace Arteta too and we're clear favourites for the league.