Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal starting the season with three World Cup champions :blessed:

Where's Sanchez gonna be starting next season brehs? Replace Arteta too and we're clear favourites for the league.
Probably on the wings. Remy is coming as a cover for Giroud. Hope the rumors of Khedira coming here are true as well.

DomOicU.png
shyt's gonna be deadly Brehs!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly, we're holding back the announcement of sanchez's signature to coincide with the new kit reveal...barca already put it up on their website and fell back and pulled it down a couple mins later

Daps
Supposedly, we're holding back the announcement of sanchez's signature to coincide with the new kit reveal...barca already put it up on their website and fell back and pulled it down a couple mins later

Nah that shyt was fake, some loser on arsenal reddit made it up. but yeah we might be unveiling him at the launch. i'm waiting for khedira and remy to be finalized.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that shyt was fake, some loser on arsenal reddit made it up. but yeah we might be unveiling him at the launch. i'm waiting for khedira and remy to be finalized.
Smh, what's wrong with some people? Can't just wait thdir rass' :what:

If we gdt khedira to replace arteta :banderas:

Mikel talking about he's happy to stay in the news today...narr narrr i don't wanna hear nonadatder

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Probably on the wings. Remy is coming as a cover for Giroud. Hope the rumors of Khedira coming here are true as well.

Smh, what's wrong with some people? Can't just wait thdir rass' :what:

If we gdt khedira to replace arteta :banderas:

Mikel talking about he's happy to stay in the news today...narr narrr i don't wanna hear nonadatder

Khedira and Ramsey :patrice:

Arsene Knows and all that but would rather someone who is more defensive, both are box to box midfielders and I don't trust anyone except Arteta to be discipline.

Arteta needs to stay imo. The squad needs an old head to check Chezzer and Jack the Lad. Future Arsenal manager brehs :to:

Apparently, it could be Ospina, Bender, Sanchez, Remy, and Debuchy.

Edit: Remy was on 80k a week and still wants that :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
lamar hunt might be the GOAT rich white dude in sports come to think of it

won anti trust case against the nfl when they felt threatened by the nasl (imagine that today :heh: )
founded 3 clubs, 2 of which still exist today, and owned another
built the first soccer specific park in the modern era in the US and helped build another
and also was a founding investor of the bulls :leon: , paved the way for the ATP in tennis :leon: , and of course founded the kansas city chiefs and was one of the OG haters of the dallas fukkboys :obama:
fixed

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Khedira and Ramsey :patrice:

Arsene Knows and all that but would rather someone who is more defensive, both are box to box midfielders and I don't trust anyone except Arteta to be discipline.

Arteta needs to stay imo. The squad needs an old head to check Chezzer and Jack the Lad. Future Arsenal manager brehs :to:

Apparently, it could be Ospina, Bender, Sanchez, Remy, and Debuchy.

Edit: Remy was on 80k a week and still wants that :dead:
I gotta be teh only one underwhelmed by Khedira. Dont think he that good and he similar to Ramsey.

But for 16 million, sure.

Arsene needs to be real and go after Carvalho.
WJ4DCfz.png