Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Don Rhymus @penfield @mastermind @yoyoyo1 @concise @Grams @Gilver @Kunty McPhuck @ffk @SubZeroDegrees @SCORCH @thatknickfan @Arrogance @Bury Da Bwoy @Montez (wit yo bytchass) @other brehs i forgot about, i think it's time we incepted ourselves and created a thread within a thread, we are way too popular now ffs. does the coli have shadow thread making abilities? :why: we're losing our cutting edge status :why:
Our sub-cultural stylings have gotten mainstream.

Only way to respond is with a Kid A.

New thread. Hand-Written Posts Movement and Anti-Dapitalism in full effect.

I will not accept having commercial appeal :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Our sub-cultural stylings have gotten mainstream.

Only way to respond is with a Kid A.

New thread. Hand-Written Posts Movement and Anti-Dapitalism in full effect.

I will not accept having commercial appeal :wow:
we have to go full concept

prince paul should be involved in this somehow

on a good note, spoiler movement is going strong 14 hours in :ehh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Did he reup with United while Van Gaal was there? Heard Felellani is gonna be thrown to the bushes as well. He's gonna create a lot more holes.

I don't think so, and I'm mad everyone is placing all this blame on Fellaini when he wasn't even healthy or THAT bad. We have guys like Cleverly, Carrick, Valencia, and RVP either hurt or being terrible. It's just the fact he is connected with Moyes, people feel the need to bash him.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Don Rhymus @penfield @mastermind @yoyoyo1 @concise @Grams @Gilver @Kunty McPhuck @ffk @SubZeroDegrees @SCORCH @thatknickfan @Arrogance @Bury Da Bwoy @Montez (wit yo bytchass) @other brehs i forgot about, i think it's time we incepted ourselves and created a thread within a thread, we are way too popular now ffs. does the coli have shadow thread making abilities? :why: we're losing our cutting edge status :why:

Let's revisit this in about 3 weeks.
In the meantime, we could invade a thread in the "alternative music forum" or whatever it's called.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Reports from Spain that Chelsea had agreed to let Atleti take Lukaku on loan for the season...:ohhh:

According to Di Marzio, DeAndre Yedlin could be on the way to Italy. Genoa really like him and Roma might buy him and loan him to Genoa :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Good.

Hand Grenades>>Daquiris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:flabbynsick:' Brien Hurricanes.
shyt was hot in the 90's breh.

Metro is on Andrew Higgins. tidy place after Katrina :thumbsup: I think Morris Chestnut and some chick hosting Saturday.

Good to see Nas headlining tonight. K. Michelle before that :noah:
the concert was funny. A lot of those broads gaveno fukks about Nas and left after that bamma Trey Songz finished. (he really does suck)

Im leaving tomorow AM, so tonight has to be it for me. Im going to a Day Party at the W.

Possibly Jax's brewery tonight on Decateur.

K.Michelle's booty meat tho :whew:

@mastermind

The Saint.

There's a bar called The Saint.

That's all I'm saying :wow:
I would, but google maps is saying thats another part of the city. If I was here longer, maybe, but French Quarter only.

We knew that shyt, and we don't care. You really think Bonafide, mastermind, or I didn't know she was Canadian? We've been posting images of this girl for at least 3 years. Doesn't change the fact that she's the hottest athlete on the planet.
exactly

Last edited: