Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah i doubt it, i just think he's got the wacker team in that regard...nico's stops have been consistently better than lewis's so its more standard procedure than suspect smh
its wierd even though rosberg won im more convinced ham will turn it around. qualifying is where it will be won most times and ham is good at silverstone and hockenheim

i see more DNFs coming for mercedes, we just got to hope its rosbergs time and not more for ham

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its wierd even though rosberg won im more convinced ham will turn it around. qualifying is where it will be won most times and ham is good at silverstone and hockenheim

i see more DNFs coming for mercedes, we just got to hope its rosbergs time and not more for ham
Unfortunately, if there anymore DNF's from mercedes it will mos def be lewis's. Their main problem is that their brake system overcooks and lewis is way harder on his brakes than nico. I just can't see a failure coming from nico.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Bury Da Bwoy, @Ari Gold Bawse ,

Didn't Hamilton won like the 5 first races ? How is he not #1 ? :ohhh:
he was pole at australia but his car failed on the first lap. rosberg won so he was 25 ahead.

ham then won the next 4 races but as rosberg finished 2nd it took ham 5 races to catch up.

his car failed in canada 2 weeks ago again so ros went back in the lead

hams car failing him twice is why hes behind

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Algeria should be 4th at the very least and I think they have the easiest draw out of all 5. They've been looking very good in friendlies and qualifiers. Ghilas and Bentaleb ain't even locks for starting, their midfield is very technically skilled. I think they'll finish runners up in that group and that Belgium match will be much closer than people expect.
I wrote this on June 10th. Dap me up :blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
When Bradley got to that awkwardly bouncing ball I thought it was a wrap, but his rush to the ball left him exposed against 3 midfielders, was muscled off the ball, cross + goal. He made too much of an effort to get there. Also before if Yedlin in the corner goes out off them, it's over. Can just rewind the two last bad bounces over and over but what are you gonna do. Ref also blew whistle too early as Bradley hit the ball to Yedlin. Had one more attack tbh. Just glad 2 goals were scored in case it comes down to goals scored against Ghana.

All the small things in the end went against us. Would you rather face Belgium and Argentina, or Algeria/Russia and France? Think we can give Germany a game, and hope Portugal gets something done.

Was waaaaaaay less nervous against Portugal, legitimately thought we'd win, and win comfortably. Was almost the case as well.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
When Bradley got to that awkwardly bouncing ball I thought it was a wrap, but his rush to the ball left him exposed against 3 midfielders, was muscled off the ball, cross + goal. He made too much of an effort to get there. Also before if Yedlin in the corner goes out off them, it's over. Can just rewind the two last bad bounces over and over but what are you gonna do. Ref also blew whistle too early as Bradley hit the ball to Yedlin. Had one more attack tbh. Just glad 2 goals were scored in case it comes down to goals scored against Ghana.

All the small things in the end went against us. Would you rather face Belgium and Argentina, or Algeria/Russia and France? Think we can give Germany a game, and hope Portugal gets something done.

Was waaaaaaay less nervous against Portugal, legitimately thought we'd win, and win comfortably. Was almost the case as well.

He's too eager at times.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
can never do it easy yeh?

2002: needed a korea win against portugal
2010: needed last minute goal
2014: could've gone through in the 2nd game

feel like sleeping for 3 days, faaaack

30 seconds from validation for Dempsey, Bradley, league as a whole, etc. And with the way this WC has gone I see nothing but catastrophic failure

Last edited: