Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@SCORCH i still remember watching that game thinking wtf is fergie doing

seriously he fukked up, we wouldnt have this midfield crisis if he played pogba in that game

I need to start playing fm again, been thinking about a roma save

Pjanic-De Rossi-Strootman :whew:

Totti tutoring the youngers :ohlawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH i still remember watching that game thinking wtf is fergie doing

seriously he fukked up, we wouldnt have this midfield crisis if he played pogba in that game

I need to start playing fm again, been thinking about a roma save
Haven't played FM since 08/early 09. My laptop started overheating one day, sounded like it was gonna blow up:mjlol:been a wrap since.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Haven't played FM since 08/early 09. My laptop started overheating one day, sounded like it was gonna blow up:mjlol:been a wrap since.
havent played mine for a couple months

got long term utd and brentford saves going atm. my goat save was with At. Bilbao a couple years ago, every year trying to hold on to Llorente, Martinez and Munian

Won the la liga and CL double in my third year

Wish i didnt delete it i would actually go back to that fm now. Having to purely concentrate on youth and Basque players :wow:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
you were the upset one calling people straight up racial slurs
gu0oTfM.png

Cap for racist spics that hate your black ass brehs

Oh wait, you white anyway :mjpls:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang How you think Bielsa will do at Marseille?
I'm impatient to see. He got rid of Anigo and his clique and will seem to have full power in the house so he will do as hie please apparently which is a good move. I like the breh and his tactics (I liked his Chile and his Bilbao). The squad is young (but troublesome) and his got speed and physicality. If Marseille can keep André Ayew and Valbuena (who want to leave), they will be a real threat to Monaco. Only to Monaco, because PSG still is above.
Otherwise they will play beautiful fooball and finish 5th :lolbron:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ari Gold Bawse :whew: couldn't watch the race but by the looks of the mbm commentary lewis put on a blinder and could've/should've won the race if his pit stops weren't fakked up again in comparison to nicos and he didn't fucc up his qualifying...smh, still 29 points isn't too bad of a gap but nicos car reliability is bulletproof :why:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
yeah got to win silverstone now, his start was :whoo:. was 4th by the 3rd corner

His pitmen looked suspect the way they put his tyres on slow. just hope mercedes arent sabotaging him

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah got to win silverstone now, his start was :whoo:. was 4th by the 3rd corner

His pitmen looked suspect the way they put his tyres on slow. just hope mercedes arent sabotaging him
Nah i doubt it, i just think he's got the wacker team in that regard...nico's stops have been consistently better than lewis's so its more standard procedure than suspect smh