Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
banned from TLR

bit of a blessing tbh as I would spend way too much time winding people up in there. its just too easy. hey its the coli's fault if their average trafficgoes down

Damn lost 15 euro's with japan
have to laugh when I see this shyt, when I had periods of making $500 bets routinely. its kind of ruined the novelty of winning a bet

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
banned from TLR

bit of a blessing tbh as I would spend way too much time winding people up in there. its just too easy. hey its the coli's fault if their average trafficgoes down

:ohhh: dumb racist remarks have to stop. That shoulda been a bannable offense but instead it's ok :snoop:

It's easy to wind people up in there just use common sense and then most people go ignorant :heh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I restore balance to the dancefloor tonight.

The man pH balance is in the booth. Last time I came with some heavy house tunes and then big techno bangers. This time the brehette and I are gonna come on a deep house and silkay ilkay gundogan disco tip.

Beckies may leave bereft of their blouses

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
No one is talking about the goal being offsides by a mile?
which goal?

it was gerrard who headed the ball to him...

fukking scouser costing his team the title and burying his own country, he better retire from internationals now

he has absolutely no legs left and tbh no bias but carrick would do a better job than he is if its to be a DLP

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low level trolling in that thread is getting boring...i haven't put one serious post in there since the italy game...might just allow the thread and post in here, although a couple of brehs in there genuinely hate my fuccing guts forreal :laff: so there's always that

Btw, why is the route 1 response to @penfield to call him a cac...without fail :laff: i swear pen switched up his troll twice last night in one convo lmao

And i'll only be upset with england's performances this tournament if they don't drastically change the national team and youth systems....so i guess im gonna have to settle with being upset with the tournament then...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Low level trolling in that thread is getting boring...i haven't put one serious post in there since the italy game...might just allow the thread and post in here, although a couple of brehs in there genuinely hate my fuccing guts forreal :laff: so there's always that

Btw, why is the route 1 response to @penfield to call him a cac...without fail :laff: i swear pen switched up his troll twice last night in one convo lmao

And i'll only be upset with england's performances this tournament if they don't drastically change the national team and youth systems....so i guess im gonna have to settle with being upset with the tournament then...

It is getting sorta boring in there.

Only so long that you can rail against fake Africans.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
banned from TLR

have to laugh when I see this shyt, when I had periods of making $500 bets routinely. its kind of ruined the novelty of winning a bet

Damn...$500 ? was it :win: or :sadbron: ???

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn...$500 ? was it :win: or :sadbron: ???
it was neither, I was dropping $500 bets too regularly to ever be super excited about it. barely finished up during those crazy periods.

q4DwAj6.jpg

small sample of just 1 day betting back then

and I'll add my worst bet ever for fun :ahh:

Y51eGY5.jpg