Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
More excitement from that one match that the US mens team has provided in a decade.

Can't believe you said that, people from around the world undisputedly named USA the most exciting team in 2010.

More passion in America over this than you think, all you UK brehs have got for passion is finding new ways to criticize and boo and mock.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Can't believe you said that, people from around the world undisputedly named USA the most exciting team in 2010.

More passion in America over this than you think, all you UK brehs have got for passion is finding new ways to criticize and boo and mock.

:dwillhuh:
When was this?
Where was this?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is this breh seriously posting reaction videos about a womens football match in the olympics :beli:

:merchant: I understand that you don't understand. What're you gonna post, penalty shootout loss reaction videos?

Just a bunch of people going :to: and that's not entertaining is it

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
outplayed has nothing to do with excitement?

I watched every single one of the US's game. That fact that the only moments i remember are robert greens flop and ayew :mj: says a lot. Excitement? :heh: not a single exiting player on that team.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I watched every single one of the US's game. That fact that the only moments i remember are robert greens flop and ayew :mj: says a lot. Excitement? :heh: not a single exiting player on that team.

is the slovenia game or the end against algeria didnt get to you... then what are you watching football for? :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:merchant: I understand that you don't understand. What're you gonna post, penalty shootout loss reaction videos?

Just a bunch of people going :to: and that's not entertaining is it

You're going crazy over womens football.

Breh does landycakes and co have you that starved? :laff:

Mate i'll post a thousand videos of moments better than that from man utd. Now piss off with your plastic clubs and womens football :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You're going crazy over womens football.

Breh does landycakes and co have you that starved? :laff:

Mate i'll post a thousand videos of moments better than that from man utd. Now piss off with your plastic clubs and womens football :beli:

thats the point, international football is proper emotion and actually means something.

i could choose a club and scream like hell when manchester united beats blackburn 7-0 but whats the point? not authentic is it?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
547828_424824124236710_984335235_n.jpg

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
villa is world class. would def take him over nani, tevez, cavani, rvp, rooney... even with messi, iniesta, xavi, etc. in the side it made a huge difference to barca not to have him.

and there was no false 9/torres debate when he was around in arguably the best national team of all time because he had it so locked down.

:laugh: @adebayor goin in

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
villa is world class. would def take him over nani, tevez, cavani, rvp, rooney... even with messi, iniesta, xavi, etc. in the side it made a huge difference to barca not to have him.

and there was no false 9/torres debate when he was around in arguably the best national team of all time because he had it so locked down.

:laugh: @adebayor goin in

:gladbron: naaa