Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Suarez aint world class. Infact most of those names you mentioned aint world class.Very goodplayers but world class nah

Suarez is a good player with room to improve but thats it.
Ok this is exactly my point breh...it all depends what you consider world class...if you think those players I mentioned are world class then suarez should be too because he is ass good as those talent wise,he's in that bracket of talent in my opinion...but if you consider the likes of messi,cr7,xavi as the ONLY world class players in the world then you are right because those are players CLEARLY more talent than suarez and those other players I mentioned

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ok this is exactly my point breh...it all depends what you consider world class...if you think those players I mentioned are world class then suarez should be too because he is ass good as those talent wise,he's in that bracket of talent in my opinion...but if you consider the likes of messi,cr7,xavi as the ONLY world class players in the world then you are right because those are players CLEARLY more talent than suarez and those other players I mentioned

I dapped you but come to think about it

Suarez really isn't world class, and a couple of the names you mentioned weren't either like Nani and Villa. Cavani needs to prove himself at a bigger club...we'll see what he's able to do at PSG.

Tevez, RVP, Rooney are def

Aguero...meh....I'm undecided on him

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Is this breh seriously posting reaction videos about a womens football match in the olympics :beli: