Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fukkkk we lost at home to Ponte Preta, who the fukk are they anyway?! God damn we're shyt. Ah well at least we're not contending relegation like Palmeiras :whistle:
gonna be a rough season in brazil and england for this year, i'm thinking

:manny: fukk it

got your PM breh, everything you said, i've been thinking for a minute now. when i'm not so tired i'll go into more detail. i feel you breh. and i may have told you some wrong info, i'm planning to go to sp but my boy might be in BH, not vice versa. he has a better chance of going at this point than me tho.

we'll chat :win:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
578648_452022518162932_1152958031_n.jpg

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at kunty and a few other sayin suarez is not world class...he is not a world beater like messi,cr7 or that upper tier of world class players (xavi,iniesta,robben,ibra) but he's def a world class player just like da likes of Rooney,rvp,aguero,benzema,nani,villa,cavani, tevez and many more...so stop it sliime!!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lol at kunty and a few other sayin suarez is not world class...he is not a world beater like messi,cr7 or that upper tier of world class players (xavi,iniesta,robben,ibra) but he's def a world class player just like da likes of Rooney,rvp,aguero,benzema,nani,villa,cavani, tevez and many more...so stop it sliime!!

:comeon:

Suarez aint world class. Infact most of those names you mentioned aint world class.Very goodplayers but world class nah

Suarez is a good player with room to improve but thats it.