Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil's center mids have been hardworking defensive types but they compensated for that with very creative forwards and good number 9s up to the time Ronaldo retired. They have not used Xavi type of midfielders and lost a couple like Deco and Senna to other countries. Starting slow in a WC is not the worst thing that can happen, teams recover from slow starts and even defeats to win the whole thing, however it can turn out like 06 for them when they never really got going or they can iron out their problems.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
“I’ve given up football,” he revealed on live TV. “I’ve taken the decision to take my life in a different direction.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...-sports-retirement-football-tottenham-arsenal

5hh7vx0oyz9sn6wubzzfh4kuc.271x226x102.gif

Wish the man all the best with his young family but he had a big mouth.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the finest nights of sport I have ever seen. Just brilliance.
:wow: Just woke up thinking it was a dream.

One of the GOAT WC openers I've ever seen. LVG's legendary status enshrined regardless of what happens after this. Crazy part is he didn't even have to throw on youngsters who were supposed to be a key part of the squad like Memphis Depay. Sneijder also looked :flabbynsick: this team can even get it better as it goes.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Just woke up thinking it was a dream.

One of the GOAT WC openers I've ever seen. LVG's legendary status enshrined regardless of what happens after this. Crazy part is he didn't even have to throw on youngsters who were supposed to be a key part of the squad like Memphis Depay. Sneijder also looked :flabbynsick: this team can even get it better as it goes.

Funny thing is the whole country was kinda pessimistic about this tournament. Not the usual orange hype. That changed last night though, absolutely phenomenal and I couldn't be more proud.