Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I absolutely hate that I was instantly turned off after the pen and just left the game in the background, but how deflating. Have a ton of hope going into something like this, only for the controversy to start in the 1st game and basically ruining a country's hopes. Jokes and bantz about corruption aside

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt @Hollister this is pathetic. Hiring Korea's 2002 refs this early. Is this what a proud nation has been reduced to? :mjlol:

Croatian midfield absolutely outclassed Brazil no if's and's or but's. Unless Cameroon gets 3 points tomm, I think it might be a wrap for them very early in the second match.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Spain/Holland/Chile will give them that work in the 2nd round :manny:

refs are going to be scrambling and trying extra hard to secure it though

we all knew the fix was coming but really this early :mjlol:

Last edited:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Spain/Holland/Chile will get them that work in the 2nd round :manny:

refs are going to be scrambling and trying extra hard to secure it though

we all knew the fix was coming but really this early :mjlol:
The whole time i was waiting for something funny to happen. All throughout the match they were calling petty shyt...as soon as i saw the play and the whistle, i knew it was a flop. He fell straight to his ass, no way youre falling like that off a push to the back

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
English brehs, I was watching the Lambert piece on ITV and while being interviewed, he said something like "I had to take me chance" not "my chance". Is it an accent ? If so, which one is it ?

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rakitic might turn out to be a good buy for Barca, didnt know he had a decent defenive side to his game.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Eep7lN0.png

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Last year Agent Sherwood infiltrated White Hart Lane, this year #AgentFabregas has invaded Stamford Bridge

#ArseneKnows
hliwt7d.png

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
English brehs, I was watching the Lambert piece on ITV and while being interviewed, he said something like "I had to take me chance" not "my chance". Is it an accent ? If so, which one is it ?
dont be alarmed, americans make fun of british people for this all the time

like how we make fun of the french for going "ooouuuhhh" in between every 3 words