Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
watching the last few "march to brazil" eps

bradley like "jozy , come to toronto, trust me you'd prefer to play with defoe" :banderas:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
watching the last few "march to brazil" eps

bradley like "jozy , come to toronto, trust me you'd prefer to play with defoe" :banderas:
That shyt had me laughing earlier today.

Also Jermaine not being able to pick up the dumbbells had me :pachaha: too

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Rakitic might turn out to be a good buy for Barca, didnt know he had a decent defenive side to his game.
I told yall hes a good player. Hes one the main reasons why sevilla won europa this season and he always had potential in him since his schakle days

Daps
English brehs, I was watching the Lambert piece on ITV and while being interviewed, he said something like "I had to take me chance" not "my chance". Is it an accent ? If so, which one is it ?

how long have you been in this thread? how long have you been watching english football? fraud.

concise

Veteran
Daps
NYRB/Cosmos at Shuart Stadium, dunno about y'all but I'm looking up what ghetto ass LIRR trains head over there. May have to actually make the trip, it's too interesting not to.

NYC mandem (or just me and yoyoyo) talked about how :ohhh: it would be if the Cosmos played the Red Bulls in the Open Cup and now it's gonna happen barring any collapse by the Cosmos

It's this Saturday night.
During the World Cup. :patrice:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Its players like paulinho who play like jermain jenas .. dissapearing half the game doing nothing

Scolari should put Luiz as DMF with Ramires , put Dante as CB....but he'll never do that, big Phil is going down the the evils he knows. Brazil won't make it to the semis.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Fernandinho's gotta be starting next match.

Unless he starts in Luiz Gustavo's place, Scolari originally said its Ramires +10...dont know why he didnt start, possibly to not risk getting him suspended for a futute important match like Holland in the quarters last World Cup. As soon as Ramires came on he won a tackle, stole the ball and fed Oscar to score the third

Mr.Whiskers

Just another fool.
Daps
Brazil better be using willian if they want to have a solid presence and attacking push from midfield, Gustavo dropping back into CB while Marcelo played as makeshift wingback in possession was of no help and didn't do much for them. Alves and marcelo both going to be torn up by teams up out of group stage, imo but they got thiago hopefully clearing their slip-ups.:yeshrug: