Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
colecouto.jpg

:merchant:

nearly swerved off my sofa when I saw that

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lol @ how far CD9 has fallen, from potential world star to being the 2nd half replacement of this random guy on a recently promoted danish 1st division team
nothing to lol about that at all. it's sad shyt
did he tweet about losing to brighton and hove though :smugfavre:

even nas lost to hove once, king dikkhead will be back with more ether :win:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:( i loved seeing him play for dc
I hated seeing him play for DC. Not to be contrarian, but he wasnt the same player anymore and he knew it which bothered me.

I remember when he sonned Maryland when he was with Boston College back then. Dude really had the potential to be a good big league player.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I hated seeing him play for DC. Not to be contrarian, but he wasnt the same player anymore and he knew it which bothered me.

I remember when he sonned Maryland when he was with Boston College back then. Dude really had the potential to be a good big league player.

technically you're right, it was clear a step or two had been lost. but in my imagination, he was on his way back :shaq2:

forgot about that BC/UMD stuff. you know what, fukk that danish motherfukker :pacspit:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:pachaha: @ portland already having empty seats

welcome to the big leagues

waiting for a drought to hit seattle... but they're getting 60,000 today for the gals visit.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
fukkkk we lost at home to Ponte Preta, who the fukk are they anyway?! God damn we're shyt. Ah well at least we're not contending relegation like Palmeiras :whistle:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
technically you're right, it was clear a step or two had been lost. but in my imagination, he was on his way back :shaq2:

forgot about that BC/UMD stuff. you know what, fukk that danish motherfukker :pacspit:
I actually ran into him and his gf at the time, now wife in Chinatown. They were just walking and taking pictures. This was a day or two before his first match with DC United.