Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This new Jack White is so much better than that inconsistent piece of shyt Blunderbuss. It's like someone got into his head to stop showing off on the guitar and actually create some damn songs. Layered in some sounds and wrote some decent ballads. I could do without some of the country shyt, but songs like Lazaretto and That Black Bat Licorice are some of his best stuff since the first couple White Stripes albums.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ever is back in Argentina and Costa was sold to Spartak Moscow last summer. They shipped Ever out because dude was a nutcase first and a decent mid second, and Costa could fetch them some money. Valencia was so fukked for cash they put a message on their unsponsored shirts last season thanking a Chinese investor for taking interest in them.
I hear costa is about to be playin for atletico starting next season, not exactly sure why atletico would want him but :manny:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever is back in Argentina and Costa was sold to Spartak Moscow last summer. They shipped Ever out because dude was a nutcase first and a decent mid second, and Costa could fetch them some money. Valencia was so fukked for cash they put a message on their unsponsored shirts last season thanking a Chinese investor for taking interest in them.
I really thought Banega was going to do well, he had games against Barca that he was beasting but he did not manage to keep it up. I think after that Copa America where Gago ended up taking the spot in midfield made me realize he wouldn't cut it. I also read a story a while back about how their stadium project sunk them and started a spiral of player sales. I liked their team that had Pablo Hernandez/Mata and Silva playing behind Villa.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ey56lwX.png

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Got a few fairly big names. Rakitic, modric,mandzukic (suspended for opener) kovacic, Olic, eduardo. If brazil dont score early could be in for a tough one.
Great opener tbh two best teams in the group and Croatia are one of my dark horses.

Might finally be the end of Blatter :blessed:

FIFA will still be corrupt though as all the members are. fukk bias Platini aswell, he's only throwing his master Blatter in the bushes now to save face