Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Terrence Boyd heading to Wigan. Good chance either he or Danny Williams is gonna be in the EPL in 15 months.

It's crazy just last week I was looking at Championship teams that needed strikers. After seeing their forward options (they trash) dude set up nicely to slide into that lineup if he does end up there.:obama:.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
as soon as i clicked the link it said "western europe" at the end of it

am i on the wrong continent by accident :lupe:
outlook or google calendar?

Im using google calendar and syncing everything so it appears in my phone and outlook

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That atlantic thing is a lifesaver. I was trying to figure out times on the EuroSport livescore and ESPN3.

I uploaded all the events from the calendar to my calendar app on my phone and it's been good ever since :yeshrug:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I know valencia got a billionare owner now but overpaying for perez is judt stupid..esp when they have beter players like tino costa and banega

Ever is back in Argentina and Costa was sold to Spartak Moscow last summer. They shipped Ever out because dude was a nutcase first and a decent mid second, and Costa could fetch them some money. Valencia was so fukked for cash they put a message on their unsponsored shirts last season thanking a Chinese investor for taking interest in them.