Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
how you gonna be Jamaican and also be an imperialist?
Eep7lN0.png
My reggae Boyz just conceded 8 goals in one match.... For the sake of national pride they should keep shyt teams out of the world cup

I'm glad we only caught 5 from Argentina and we actually won a game when we went to the world cup. But some of these countries flying all the way to Brazil wearing their national colours just to get the record beat down.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
how you gonna be Jamaican and also be an imperialist?
Eep7lN0.png
My reggae Boyz just conceded 8 goals in one match.... For the sake of national pride they should keep shyt teams out of the world cup

I'm glad we only caught 5 from Argentina and we actually won a game when we went to the world cup. But some of these countries flying all the way to Brazil wearing their national colours just to get the record beat down.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
@yoyoyo1 @SubZeroDegrees

What are the chances of aron johansson starting brehs. He add's something different to your attack right?

I can answer this..... I don't think he will get a start in Brasil unless extreme circumstances(a Jozy injury)allows it. Jurgen has went all in and Jozy is his horse. Johannsson will be a late sub.

2 goals in a s**tload of matches for club or country doesn't constitute as starting XI material for any international side. Johannsson could be just as productive(if not more) if he had as many chances as Jozy did. I don't believe Jozy is the only US forward that can hold.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I can answer this..... I don't think he will get a start in Brasil unless extreme circumstances(a Jozy injury)allows it. Jurgen has went all in and Jozy is his horse. Johannsson will be a late sub.

2 goals in a s**tload of matches for club or country doesn't constitute as starting XI material for any international side. Johannsson could be just as productive(if not more) if he had as many chances as Jozy did. I don't believe Jozy is the only US forward that can hold.

Agreed with the exception of Johannsson as a late sub. I think Deuce is only built for one full match this group stage. I think Johannson will at least 30 minutes in couple of games.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
is there anyone you want to slap more than "positivity guy"?

like "I'm sorry you feel that way, you must have some unresolved issues and I hope you figure those out" and "life is too short to be making enemies of each other" or nonsense like that. Some hippie false positivity thing. I see those too often on youtube comments .for certain topics. And you know it's not trolling either, which somehow makes it worse?

If anyone knows about the whole Joe Rogan Experience cult, you'll know what I mean :patrice:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This guy Fanendo Adi is a problem. Don't know how the hell they found him but breh looks like the business.

pocketworldcupschedule.info is another handy one btw

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i want an outlook calendar where i can alerts on certain games, so i know when to stop doing work and just stream the game

corner office brehs :win: