Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sunderland fans may have found the sight of Jozy Altidore scoring two goals as the USA beat Nigeria in a World Cup warm-up game somewhat startling, but Arsène Wenger will not have been surprised.

Arsenal’s manager is famously “not a big fan of international football”. Indeed Wenger is downright sniffy about it. “When you think of international football, you think that it’s a level up,” he says. “But 99% it’s a level down. That’s why I prefer club football.”

Altidore seems to prove his point. After scoring only one Premier League goal in 30 appearances for Sunderland last season he has suddenly morphed into the defender-terrorising striker Jürgen Klinsmann, the USA coach, is pinning his hopes on in the “group of death” that also features Germany, Portugal and Ghana.

Described as a poor man’s Emile Heskey
Surprisingly lightweight when it comes to bullying rival defenders
He was too often dominated both on the ground and aerially

these english are amazing. it's like hope is already at an all-time low with their country so they try to drag other people down with them :banderas: not even mad - we are and will continue being one of the most optimistic fanbases in the world. they can only look up wishing their team had such promise. these brehs at the tennis even tried talking trash about the USA at sloane stephens press conference?? :dwillhuh:

they're not even trying to be subtle with their trolling these days, I can respect that

surprise for them though, the only people who will bite are like 50 soccer nerds on twitter.

Bp72KPzCAAEpPKw.png:large

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Chelsea struggled to break down shyt teams last year. Fabregas is a world-class fraud, he will boss the rubbish like he used to do for Arsenal.

They have Hazard and 'em for the tougher games. Chelsea win the transfer market yet again imho. :banderas:

Sooooo much truth in this. It amazes me how people ignore this fact.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Made sure to mention Arsenal didn't want him as well.

Everyone lost here.
Pretty much my feelings. Except the upside to this signing for Chelsea far outweighs any possible fraudulent tendencies. This is Cesc Fabregas not fukking Joe Cole or somebody. Arsenal lost with this shyt. Smh at the arrogance of this club.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Pretty much my feelings. Except the upside to this signing for Chelsea far outweighs any possible fraudulent tendencies. This is Cesc Fabregas not fukking Joe Cole or somebody. Arsenal lost with this shyt. Smh at the arrogance of this club.
:rudy:

Cesc is a souped up Juan Mata

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
For the record...fukk Cesc Fabregas and his feelings. I love Arsenal and I'm just worried this undermines our position to win trophies by a quality player going to a rival. :yeshrug: