Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
wait so black Americans are entitled to support african teams?

by commutative property, americacs won :wow:

system is rigged breh :wow: #inherently

oh yeah and...
Spurs being linked to German-American Julien Green. Hes suppose to be top prospect coming out of bayerns academy..

But makes me wonder why the hell would he pick USA over germany if he was so talented.:pachaha:

I dont want to hear that excuse of germany is going through a golden generation there oneof the best in the world in developing youth talent. :wow:
what are canada's chances this summer? :lupe:

oh my fault you're african

the motherland :lawd: :salute:

what are somalia's chances this summer? :lupe:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
wait so black Americans are entitled to support african teams?

by commutative property, americacs won :wow:

system is rigged breh :wow: #inherently

oh yeah and...

what are canada's chances this summer? :lupe:

oh my fault you're african

the motherland :lawd: :salute:

what are somalia's chances this summer? :lupe:
Canada's team is in shambles to many players leaving to play for other countries like hargreaves and de guzman. Until hockey isnt the number one sport..canada will forever not even get a sniff of the world cup but hopefully with more academys opening up and the youth set-up are showing promises..so hoping for things to change in the future

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Canada's team is in shambles to many players leaving to play for other countries like hargreaves and de guzman. Until hockey isnt the number one sport..canada will forever not even get a sniff of the world cup but hopefully with more academys opening up and the youth set-up are showing promises..so hoping for things to change in the future

Gawdly breakdown :bow: