Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Started reading Grantland again on a whim. I took a break, which is to say I stopped reading it, some time ago. I reached halfway through an article when I became startled. The clues were all there. The stuffy writing, the mechanical prose, the pretentiousness...I was reading a Brian Phillips article.

About forgot about that fukker.

I know my nikka @yoyoyo1 knows what I'm talking about

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait so black Americans are entitled to support african teams?

by commutative property, americacs won :wow:

system is rigged breh :wow: #inherently

oh yeah and...

what are canada's chances this summer? :lupe:

oh my fault you're african

the motherland :lawd: :salute:

what are somalia's chances this summer? :lupe:
He's from Somaliland :whoa:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Started reading Grantland again on a whim. I took a break, which is to say I stopped reading it, some time ago. I reached halfway through an article when I became startled. The clues were all there. The stuffy writing, the mechanical prose, the pretentiousness...I was reading a Brian Phillips article.

About forgot about that fukker.

I know my nikka @yoyoyo1 knows what I'm talking about
I hate that fakkit. I hear ya breh. Its like pretend-highbrow, and nothing can be more offensive.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing Naija has over Ghana is the defense.

Midfield, Forwards, and depth, Ghana's just much better. They may have better coaching too.

Chances of African nations getting out of the group stage, from worst to first

5. Algeria - In four years tho with Bentaleb, Ghilas, and Ghoulam they might be :ehh:)
4. Cameroon - God, what a crap side. Eto'o ain't got a chance. :to:
3. Nigeria - decent team, but Argentina and Bosnia are clearly better than them right now
2. Ghana - They're only number 2 because of their draw.
1. Ivory Coast - Cakewalk draw, but hampered by the fact that they're Ivory Coast.
Algeria should be 4th at the very least and I think they have the easiest draw out of all 5. They've been looking very good in friendlies and qualifiers. Ghilas and Bentaleb ain't even locks for starting, their midfield is very technically skilled. I think they'll finish runners up in that group and that Belgium match will be much closer than people expect.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Canada's team is in shambles to many players leaving to play for other countries like hargreaves and de guzman. Until hockey isnt the number one sport..canada will forever not even get a sniff of the world cup but hopefully with more academys opening up and the youth set-up are showing promises..so hoping for things to change in the future
don't feel like reading rehashed excuses about an absolutely trash national team so i'll just answer my own question myself

nothing :umad: :pachaha:

He's from Somaliland :whoa:
even worse :to:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
don't feel like reading rehashed excuses about an absolutely trash national team so i'll just answer my own question myself

nothing :umad: :pachaha:

Well i tried to explain to you why we suck but whatever floats your boat i guess:yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
when did i ask why canada's NT sucked?
You asked what are canadas chances this summer? I explain to you that we suck and why arent in this years world cup. It comes to down to canadian soccer association aka CSA. Its the upper management which ruined canadas future in soccer...but with the recently improvements showing from out youth team.. we are atleast going on the right path